𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 24𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Sorin looked up from his plate, chewing and watching as  Sarnai make his way downstairs.

"Whea you goin?" Rin asked, looking down at his nails. "Mind yo business, ran through ass hoe." Nai responded, putting his shoes on.

Sorin looked back at him and just stared before sliding off the counter to grab his phone. "Dont text or call my phone if something happen to you then. Don't tell me to come get you cause the person you with don't feel like taking you home." Sorin responded, texting Kaltain back while biting on the bone of the chicken he ate.

Rin was referring to the fact that if anything happens, Nai was the one to call or text him to come get him instead of texting and calling someone else.

It was mostly because Nai knew that Sorin wasn't going to tell their parents anything that happened unless it was a dangerous situation that involved one of them getting hurt.

But almost everybody in the neighborhood knew not to do anything to them because of who their parents were. 

Mostly because Sonder had went to jail a couple of more times for assault and the people who saw the fight happen decided to just not mess with them.

"I wasn't gon call yo fatass anyway." Sarnai said making Rin hum.

Sorin looked up from his phone, seeing Nai still in the same stop while mugging him. He waved him off, throwing the paper plate in the trash and walking to the living room.

The 15 year old rolled his eyes before walking out the house and slamming the door. Rin heard a door open from upstairs, looking up to see his mama standing by the balcony.

"Yall badass mothafuckas gon stop slamming my shit. Tell yo triflin ass brotha ta come his ass back home and close the doe the correct way or imma punch him in his shit." Fallon said as Sonder peeped out the room.

Sorin nodded and called Nai, telling him what they mama has just said.

A couple minutes later, the front door unlocked and Sarnai came in before going back out and closing the door properly making Fallon go back to his room.

-

"Sai, you know you left yo laptop charger." Gira said as Saigo locked the front door.

"Thats whea that shit went. I had to use Akrasia's but he started spazzing out cause I bent it on accident." Saigo said, going to the kitchen and sitting his phone on the counter.

Phina had slid down the stairs and ran over to him. "Bubba!" She giggled when he had picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Whea that rude n fast ass nigga at?" Sai asked Gira. Thats his way of describing Sarnai. Sagira shrugged and continued eating her chips.

"He left earlier, aint been back since." She said. "He still alive cause pops called him a few minutes before you walked in." She finished.

"And shortie sleep like he always is, huh?" Saigo said, sitting Serephina on the counter so he could fix him some food.

"Mhm, as always. He been leaving the house lately too." Sagira replied, squeezing her bun to make sure her hair didn't pop the band.

"He said its cause he didn't wanna end up rocking Sarnais shit. He got too much patience, just like pops. It takes alot to see him get pissed." Sagira continued, looking over at Sai.

"I would've been smashed his he- And thats why mama let yo ass move out. You violent." Gira cut in making Saigo chuckle.

He shook his head, phone vibrating from getting a message from his significant other.

"Akrasia said to call him, he needa tell you some shit about what happened." Saigo said as Sagira nodded her head and pulled her phone out.

Sai had started to eat, seeing Sorin come downstairs soon after. He was rubbing his eyes and dragging his slippers across the floor to the kitchen.

"Hey bubba." Rin mumbled, getting a cup of water.