𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 21𝐬𝐭, 2067

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Does it hurt?" Fallon asked, looking at Sonder and tilting his head.

"Yea, it do." Sond replied, holding a face towel over his broken nose when it started bleeding. "I can't see out my left eye nd it feel like my right wrist broke." He continued, failing to move his right hand.

All Fall did was hum, staring at all the bruises that was on Sonds skin from when him and Fathan got into a fight which was almost 15 minutes ago.

The coffee table was broken since it was glass and so was one of the end tables. "You let yo brotha beat my ass." Sonder said, closing his eyes when he started seeing colored spots.

"He the only one who can ovapower you. If I could, yo ass would've already been at the funeral home and layin in yo casket." Fallon said, crossing his legs and leaning back on the couch.

"My voice, this shit stayin like this fo the rest of my damn life." He said, referring to how raspy his voice was by his vocal cords being damaged.

"The injuries you got gon be healed befo next month is ova. You'll be aight." He said, standing up and stretching while rubbing his still bruised neck.

"Drive yoself to the hospital, I'm goin to sleep. I got work later." Fall said, waving him off and walking towards the stairs.

"N don't worry bout signing the divorce papers, we not divorcin." He said.

-

Lift it up." Kaltain said making Sorin look at him through the mirror.

"Lift yo shirt up." He said again. Rin pulled his shirt up, exposing his pudgy belly and his curvy hips. "N yo ass think youn got a nice body shape?" He said, wrapping his arms around Rins waist.

"Cause I don't." Sorin mumbled, tilting his head and looking away from the mirror. "Yes the fuck you do." Kaltain said, grabbing his jaw and making him look at himself in the mirror.

"Youn see it the way I do. Yo body is gorgeous, mama. Nd imma kill whoeva told yo ass it aint." He said, watching Rins face get red.

Sorin looked down and wiped his face, turning around to hug Kaltain. "You lyin to me?" He asked making him shake his head and pick him up.

Rin wrapped his legs around Kals waist, putting his face in his neck. "Ian lyin, I love yo lil stretch marks n shit. Be makin my dick hard." Kaltain said, patting his ass and walking out the bathroom.

"Everythin I do make yo dick hard." Sorin replied, looking at his nails and enjoying the feel of being carried.

"Cause it do. I can just look at you nd my dick gon twitch." Kal said, walking in Aelains room. "Seems like yo dick got problems to me. You sure youn got nothin?" Rin asked, lifting his head up and seeing that Lain was still sleep.

"If I did have somethin, I would've got it from you cause you the only one I'm fuckin." Kaltain said, walking back out the room after he checked to make sure she was still breathing.

"My boxers n shirt lookin mad good on yo ass right na." He continued, sitting down on the couch. "Mhm, lemme roll you one right quick." Rin said, turning himself around in Kals lap and leaning forward.

"The way you talk be makin my dick hard too." Kaltain mumbled.

-

"And who was that bitch you was talkin to?" Serephina asked, looking at Juvela and crossing her legs.

Juve raised her eyebrows before furrowing them. "Who?" She said, confused. "The bitch you was talkin to downstairs." Phina said, mugging her and tilting her head.

"Thats my mamas friend daughter. Mama always makes me speak to ha when she comes ova." Juvela said, watching Phina roll her eyes and huff.

"Tone yo attitude down, you the only one I like." She continued making Serephina smile and kick her legs.

"Good, thought I would have to fight a hoe." Phina said, laying back on the bed. Juvela chuckled and shook her head, noticing how jealous Phina gets when she sees her talking to someone other than her.

"You was jealous?" Juve asked, walking over to her. "Nope, I was just sayin so go back ova thea." Serephina said, rolling to the other side of the bed when Juvela came too close.

"Sounded like jealousy to me, Phina. But who dropped you off ova hea?" Juvela asked, sitting on the bed and laying down.

"My Auntie." Serephina said, resting her feet on top of Juves stomach.

-

"Lemme wear it." Aila said, pointing to the chain Neith had around his neck.

Neith took the chain off and gave it to him, watching him put it on. "You gon lemme fuck you wit it on?" He asked, picking at his hair that was out of the braids he usually had.

"No, I need a break. I already feel crippled from having to call in today afta almost bustin my head open tryna walk." Aila said, laying back down and playing with the chain.

"Plus my body is sore." He continued as Neith laid ontop of him. "Lame ass excuses." Neith mumbled, laying his head on his stomach and playing with the extra skin on his thighs.

"You gettin a lil mo thick, huh?" He said, looking up at Aila. "I still would've been lanky if yo ass wouldn't be beatin my walls down everyday and makin me eat." Aila said, watching Neith play with the extra skin on his stomach.

"Yo pussy remembers my shape na so of course imma be beatin yo shit up everyday nd yo ass don't be eatin like you posed to." Neith said, rubbing his face on Ailas smooth thighs.

"Yea nd my pussy also startin to smell just like you nd ion like it. Ion think nobody be wantin they pussy to smell like fresh mint." Aila said, making a confused face as to what Neith was doing before turning his head off.

Neith laughed a bit before groaning. "My dick on brick." He said, kissing Ailas thighs. "Well sir, use yo hands and some coconut oil." Ai replied, pushing his head from in-between his legs and closing them.

"Doin me all types of wrong." Neith mumbled, laying his head on Ailas thigh and looking at the TV.