𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 2𝐧𝐝, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Sorin looked up from his phone, noticing that as soon as he came downstairs Sarnai, Neith, and the other people they were with went quiet.

He furrowed his brows lightly, making his way to the kitchen. He could tell that they were talking about him by the way they had immediately stopped talking when they noticed him.

"May I help you?" He asked, looking at one of the niggas who was staring at him extra hard.

The boy licked his lips and continued to stare, shaking his head while looking him up and down. Sorin frowned his face up in disgust, looking back at his phone as he opened the pantry door.

Sorin slid his phone in his pocket, getting a bag of brownies before closing the door to the pantry. He sat the bag on the counter, zipping his jacket up half way to cover his stomach that showed and putting the hood on his head.

His phone dinged and since he already knew it was Nesryn, he grabbed the brownies and made sure his shoes was tied before walking out the door.

"Hey auntie." He said, getting in the car. "Hey boo, you wanted to go shopping today right?" Nes responded, pushing up his clear glasses that matched his outfit while backing out.

Rin nodded his head, buckling his seatbelt and opening the bag of brownies.

-

Sorin sat in the middle of his bed, bags full of clothes surrounding him while on FaceTime with Kaltain.

"No cause I been told you not to send me money. Youn listen." He said, folding the crop tops he had gotten. "But you spent it to get allat shit. Ion know whatchu complainin fo, mama." Kal said as Rin mugged the phone.

"Anywho, you finished doin that shit you said you was gon do earlier?" Sorin asked, resting his arms and wiggling his fingers.

Kaltain nodded his head and looked up from the camera. Sarnai stood in the doorway after opening the door all the way since it was cracked.

"Yes?" Sorin said, hanging up the phone after telling Kaltain he had to do something. Nai rolled his eyes and looked at all the bags that was in the room.

"Yo kingpin got you allat shit?" Sarnai said making Rin hum, getting used to him calling Kaltain a kingpin. "Imma tell mama you out hea fuckin on a drugdealer." He continued.

"We ain't fuckin, we datin and tell him cause I really don't give a fuck at this point. But you and that 20 year old pedophile, yall be fuckin and I know that for a fact." Sorin said in a low voice since the door was still open.

"Okay and- It ain't no okay and, Nai. Thats pedophilia, that nigga is goin to jail if one of us turn him in. It doesn't matter if you consented to it." Rin interrupted, frowning a little and getting up.

Sarnai sucked his teeth. "Worry about that train you had when you was 15 and that child that auntie helped you abort." He said, crossing his arms.

Sorin paused and looked at him. "What does tha- Sorin had a what?" Fallon cut in from behind Sarnai.

"An abortion that auntie helped him get after getting a train ran on him when he was 15." Sarnai answered while smiling, watching Fall make his way in the room.

Rin sat on the edge of his bed, feeling his throat tighten. "So you not only had a fuckin train ran on you, you got pregnant too?" Fall said making Sorin shake his head.

"It wasn't a tra- Then what was it, Sorin?" Fallon interrupted. He bit the inside of his cheek and kept quiet, playing with his nails.

"What was it?" Fall asked again, Sarnai snorting.

"Shut yo ass up fo I beat the fuck outchu. Ion see shit thats funny." Fallon said to Nai making him jump and nod.

Sorin kept his eyes glued to the ground. He mumbled something under his breath before looking up. "Speak up." Fall said, coming closer to him.

"It was forced." Sorin said a bit louder for Fall to hear.