𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 4𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"I'm tryin, it keep fallin out." Sorin said, frowning and placing the wrap on table.

Kaltain chuckled, leaning over Rins shoulder. "You had it, mamas. Roll it again then hold both of the ends when you lick it." Kal said, resting his chin on Sorins shoulder while watching him roll the blunt again.

"You gon start rollin my shit fo me, mama?" He asked as Sorin placed the blunt between his lips when he was finished.

Rin nodded his head, reaching over to grab the lighter off the other side of the coffee table before lighting the blunt for Kaltain.

"I wanna use the grinder next time cause the shit kept getting stuck under my nails." Sorin said, checking his nails to make sure there wasn't anything on them.

"Want me to get one with whateva design you want?" Kaltain said, voice getting more raspier and deep the more he smoked.

"No, yours is fine." Rin mumbled.

-

"Aight mama, say you kill somebody n you hide tha gun somewhea but you ain't use gloves to cover yo fingerprints." Kaltain said, licking over his dry lips and staring at Sorin.

He was high as fuck and been talking for the past 16 minutes about hiding bodies and shit.

"12 gon be on yo ass, ya heard me, cause you ain't use shit to cover yo fingerprints. Thats like placin a dead body in the middle of the street with a strand of yo hair on it." Kaltain continued on, taking his durag off and putting it back on for the 5th time.

"Best way to do it is to burn the gun wit the body and drive around while throwin the ashes out, mama." Kal finished, shrugging his shoulders and leaning back after grabbing the newly rolled blunt and lighting it.

Sorin just stared at him before shaking his head. "Or you could burn the body and mix it with water then throw it into rivers thats in different locations." Rin said, cutting the TV on.

Kaltain smiled, smoke coming from his mouth and nose at the same time. "Mama, the way you think makes my dick ha- Shut up and go to sleep." Sorin interrupted, turning the volume up on the TV.

-

"Aceee." Sorin whined out, falling ontop of her legs. "Yes, my favorite baby brother?" Sagira answered, rubbing his back.

"Imma tell on Neith." Rin mumbled, rolling over on his stomach. "To who?" Sagira asked, changing the color of her LED lights.

"Bubba cause Neith is scared of bubba." Sorin said as they watched Serephina come inside the room and climb in the bed with them.

"Bubba got that mug like pops do." He continued, playing in Phinas hair.

Sagira nodded her head, agreeing. "Right, so tell me why Gianna tried to talk to me like we was friends today." She said, tilting her head.

"The bitch tried to talk to you?" Sorin asked making Phina gasp and slap her hands over his mouth.

"Mama said don't say that word." Phina whispered as Sorin nodded his head. "My bad, I won't say it again." Rin said, moving her hair out her face.

"Yea, she was actin like we was close n shit." Sagira said after laughing a bit from what Phina did. "Why don't you just punch the hoe in her shit?" Sorin said.

Sagira pursed her lips in a thin line and looked down at him. "Because that's being petty and startin shit fo no reason." She said making Rin suck his teeth.

"That ain't startin shit, Ace. Thats endin it." He replied.