Chapter 5: Play the Supporting Role for Wen Yuan

Sheng Shi Jialun---14th Floor

Jian Qiaoxin was very nervous when he was called into the conference room. After all, Nong Bai had said before that if he couldn't get this role, he would be put on hiatus.

As a result, he couldn't make it through the last hurdle and he did not succeed in securing the role. This time he was sure that he would be put on hiatus.

Today's weather was good with the blue sky and white clouds outside the window: the sky was deep blue, the white clouds were dazzling. The room was empty, and the temperature was pleasant.

Jian Qiaoxin played with the disposable cup in his hand and couldn't help sighing.

There was a sound of footsteps from far and near, then Nong Bai came into the room. He was wearing black sportswear and a large Buddhist bead on his wrist. He walked vigorously and came in with a wave of heat.

Nong Bai looked for water as soon as he came in: "I'm thirsty."

Jian Qiaoxin was very sensible. Since the drinking fountain was on his side, he quickly took a paper cup and poured some water before handed it over: "Brother Nong."

Nong Bai took it and drank it, groaning and sighing after drinking, his finger pointed to Jian Qiaoxin: "You, "Wang Jiang Pavilion" this matter..."

Jian Qiaoxin's hand clasped the table tightly, a little nervous: "Brother Nong, this is indeed my fault."

"You did a good job!"

"What?"

Nong Bai pinched his waist, and hurriedly took out his phone from his pocket to show him: "Just now, Director Wang personally called me to inform you of the audition, you really did it, I was surprised!"

Jian Qiaoxin: "......"

What happened that day, Jian Qiaoxin didn't want to think about it, and by all means, Director Wang would not even give him a chance to participate. This was simply unscientific.

Nong Bai was very happy, and seemed to be able to see Jian Qiaoxin's concern, and in turn comforted him: "You don't have to think too much about it. This drama is invested by our company, oh no, Mr. Yan invested in it using the Yan Group's name. Now Sheng Shi belongs to the Yan Group, and it's under Mr. Yan's management. Since he invested in this drama, it is reasonable for Director Wang to consider our company's artists."

Jian Qiaoxin was relieved by the news, but he could not be too careful: "Why did Mr. Yan suddenly acquire our company?"

"......"

Nong Bai coldly said, "Don't ask about something you shouldn't know. In our circle, the less you know, the longer you live, you have to learn to shut up."

Jian Qiaoxin was very obedient: "Yes, understood."

"But since it's not a secret, it's okay to tell you." Nong Bai said while getting some water: "Because Mr. Yan's boyfriend is going to enter the entertainment circle, in order to make it easier to support him, Mr. Yan just directly bought an entertainment company."

Jian Qiaoxin: "......"

Damn.

Seeing his expression, Nong Bai smiled meaningfully: "This "Wang Jiang Pavilion" male lead is Mr. Yan's little lover. Investing in this drama is also to praise him, so you must not offend him in the crew. The best thing is to have a good relationship with this little master, and it will be of great benefit to you in the future."

Jian Qiaoxin took a sip of water and nodded: "I understand."

Nong Bai was satisfied. Honestly speaking, if one were to ask who is his favorite among his signed artists, it would be Jian Qiaoxin. When he first saw Jian Qiaoxin, he felt that this was fate.