Chapter 52: A Ring for You

The person behind Jian Qiaoxin did not pass out. He didn't know when the person took out another knife from his pants, and he was about to stab Jian Qiaoxin in a crazy state: "You accompany me to death."

Jian Qiaoxin was reminded by Yan Gan to dodge and avoid, but he was still a little slower and his arm was scratched. Yan Gan's speed was amazing. He kicked the person with great strength. He sent the man flying a few meters away and the man hit a table not far away.

Yan Gan looked at Jian Qiaoxin's arm, his eyes darkened.

Jian Qiaoxin covered his arms and soothed: "It's not a problem, it isn't deep."

This sentence didn't make much difference. Yan Gan's face still seemed to have thousands of years of ice hanging on it. The man walked a few steps to the man on the ground not far away and picked up the knife that just stabbed Jian Qiaoxin.

He stepped on the crazy fan that was about to faint with his foot and the knife slashed through the tendon of the man's wrist with extreme precision.

Yan Gan looked at the blood flowing to the ground with a blank face, and his voice was graceful and cruel: "Since you can't use this hand well, then there is no need for it."

The person on the ground wailed in pain.

Jian Qiaoxin seemed to have returned to the scene at the hotel where Yan Gan dealt with Qiu Jian at the time. Yan Gan at that time also seemed to be so cruel, heartless, and merciless.

The smell of blood filled the entire kitchen. Yan Gan didn't feel uncomfortable at all. He even stood next to the person while leisurely making a call: "Yes, let them come here, there is an intruder in the private property. We acted in self defense, yes..."

Jian Qiaoxin was dumbfounded.

He was still incompetent in accepting the bloody picture, his stomach was turning, and he even felt like vomiting. Just when he was about to rush outside to vomit, the baby's cry came from the room.

Ran Ran had woken up.

Jian Qiaoxin took in a breath and was about to run over to see the baby, but Yan Gan stopped him: "There is still blood on your arm, do you want to scare the children?"

A distressed Jian Qiaoxin almost forgot this.

Yan Gan kicked the fainted person away and walked to the basin at the door to wash his hands. He said, "You stay here, I'll go and see."

Jian Qiaoxin could only nod honestly.

Yan Gan threw his jacket aside, a few drops of blood splashed on it, and he entered the inner house after he had cleaned up. Da Gua in the house was already awake, and he was trying to calm down a crying Ran Ran.

Da Gua watched Yan Gan come in, rubbed his eyes, and sat up: "Uncle Yan, is he hungry?"

"Yeah, look after him, Uncle is going to make him some milk."

Da Gua nodded obediently, tried hard to coax the little brother, patting Ran Ran's back a little clumsily while shaking a toy in his hand: "Ran Ran, don't cry, you can drink milk in a while."

The crying little baby was gradually attracted to the toy, and he really stopped crying after some time.

Yan Gan poured hot water from the kettle, dug a spoonful of milk powder into the bottle and blended it. His movements were extremely skillful. Some people were proficient with knives, and they were also proficient in preparing milk powder. Of course, if you let others know that President Yan was now very proficient in changing diapers and making formulated milk. It would be a shock to others and cause them not to know how to feel.