Chapter 82: Propose

Jian Qiaoxin could say that if it were not for his professionalism, his face would be very ugly now, but facing the camera, he had learned how to control his expression.

With a decent smile at the corners of his mouth, Jian Qiaoxin said: "Thank you for your concern. A Gan and I both like babies."

This answer is perfect, and it is simply amazing.

He did not answer whether he would want a child after marriage, but he also didn't directly respond to whether he has a child or not. It seems to have been answered, but there is no answer, the key is that people cannot find flaws in it.

The host was not going to let him go: "So Mr. Yan like children very much, but I remember that in an interview a few years back, Mr. Yan once said that he is not very fond of children."

Jian Qiaoxin lifted his eyelids to look at her, avoiding the camera's lens, picking an angel where only the two of them could clearly see each other, the bottom of his eyes seemed to be wrapped in frost that would last forever.

Jian Qiaoxin's articulated hands were white and slender. He said with a smile: "Maybe we need to call him directly to confirm about this matter? "

The host was stunned, and she didn't dare to ask Yan Gan, if they were to call Yan Gan, she could not tell what Yan Gan could do.

She quickly changed the topic and laughed: "Hahaha, just kidding, Mr. Yan must be looking forward to it now."

Jian Qiaoxin's mouth twitched slightly, and the smile didn't reach the bottom of his eyes: "It's a coincidence, I'm also joking."

"..."

This was the end of the question and answer. He came down from the podium and the reporters were taking pictures left and right. They were going to exit the venue from here, but there were too many reporters taking pictures, it almost became difficult to move.

"Teacher Jian, can you take a look at the camera, Teacher Jian?"

"Xiao Xin, can I ask about your wedding date? Can you tell me something about it?"

"We have a few questions..."

The overwhelming flashing lights kept clicking, and all the people squeezed in from different directions. If it weren't for the security guards, the situation on the scene would be more difficult to control.

Jian Qiaoxin finally got outside, thinking that his car was waiting for him, but he never expected that Yan Gan was there next to the car.

The man was still wearing the suit he had on when they left the house this morning. He was leaning against the car door, his slender legs were randomly crossed, his head hung slightly, in a posture of waiting for someone.

Jian Qiaoxin looked at him in a daze, just as Yan Gan also raised his head.

"You've come out." Yan Gan handsomely smiled: "I was thinking that if you don't come out soon, I'll come in and pick you up."

The reporters in the back also noticed the man and started pressing the shutter like crazy, whether they could have some good headlines for tomorrow or not, it was all depending on how fast their hands could be right now.

Jian Qiaoxin felt a bit dry in his throat, he said: "How long have you...waited?"

"It wasn't that long." Yan Gan's voice was a little hostile: "I heard that it's quite lively here. So I came to take a look. I heard something interesting going on here, so I just want to see who dares to start unnecessary rumors."