Chapter 14: Afraid that Yan Gan Would Know

The hospital was brightly lit. At night, the ambulance drove into the emergency entrance, the people in the car were sent in, and Jian Qiaoxin had been following behind.

The red light in the emergency room turned on and his heart also got tightened up.

When the light above the door flickered a few times then turned green, he stood up without waiting for the door to open.

The doctor walked out from behind the door, wearing a blue protective cover all over, with a strong smell of sterilization on her body, she took off her mask: "Are you the family member of the patient?"

Jian Qiaoxin nodded quickly: "I am, doctor, how is he doing?"

"His condition is no longer life threatening." The doctor told him: "But he needs to rest. He has a mild concussion. Just make sure he rests well in the next few days. First, we will transfer him to our intensive care for observation."

Jian Qiaoxin let out a relieved sigh: "It's good that he's okay."

The doctor nodded: "Go ahead and do some paperwork for his admission."

"Ok."

Qiu Jian was being pushed into the ward. Jian Qiaoxin took a long look before leaving. In fact, he still had a lot to ask, such as why Qiu Jian appeared near the hotel set by the crew, or they both had broken up, why saved him...

It was three o'clock in the morning, it's quite late at night.

After Jian Qiaoxin got everything done, he hesitated to call Qiu Jian's parents: "Hello, auntie? It's Xiao Xin, I'm sorry to disturb you so late, it's like this..."

Early morning.

The sun pierced the twilight clouds, the golden light shone on the earth, everything was reborn, the hospital resumed its busy traffic, and people came and went in a hurry.

Mother Qiu wiped her face with a tissue, sobbing all this time.

"It's okay, don't cry anymore, our son is not dead yet!" Father Qiu patted her on the shoulder, a little impatient.

Jian Qiaoxin glanced at his phone. It was time for him to leave. He should go back to the crew. If he were to not go, he would delay the crew's progress. He had to go, so he stepped forward and said: "Uncle, Auntie, I'm going back to the crew... "

Mother Qiu was taken aback and stood up: "Xiao Xin, are you going to work? Go ahead, Xiao Jian has me and his dad here."

Jian Qiaoxin nodded, he looked at the intensive care glass window and hesitated: "Then I will come back tonight."

Mother Qiu nodded.

After thinking about it, Jian Qiaoxin said: "Uncle, Auntie, you have come such a long way to A City, you must not have a place to stay. Let me book a hotel for you. You haven't rested at all since last night."

Mother Qiu disagreed, and she waved her hand: "Ah, this child, why wasting money on that? We can stay at your and A Jian's place."

Jian Qiaoxin hesitated for a moment: "Then, alright."

He found the key that he had not had the time to return from his backpack. This was a perfect opportunity, so he handed it to Mother Qiu directly: "Auntie, this is the key. There is an empty room. You two can use that room however you like."

Mother Qiu did not doubt him: "Okay."

After saying a few words to Qiu Jian's parents, Jian Qiaoxin did not stay long and turned to leave.