Chapter 84: Epilogue 1 - The Children

Yan Anran is the eldest son of the Yan family. That's right, he is the eldest brother, a man of indomitable spirit!

In response, his younger brother Yan Qi said: "Big brother, I think I saw a spider falling on your shoulder..."

"Hm?"

"Ah ah ah ah ah"

The young man made a three-foot-high jump, hurriedly took off his jacket and hid behind his younger brother. Yan Anran shivered: "Is it there, can you see if it's still there?"

The corners of Yan Qi's mouth twitched: "When you jumped up, the spider got trampled to death by you."

Yan Anran took a deep breath, his delicate face wrinkled up and his eyes were red.

When his big brother started to cry, Yan Qi confessed: "Hey, hey, I lied, there is actually no spider."

Yan Anran was taken aback, and grabbed the little villain Yan Qi's ear: "Yan Qi, you little rascal dare to lie to me!"

The little bully Yan Qi hurriedly begged for mercy: "Big brother, let go of my ear, you will tear it off."

Yan Anran let go of his ear, there was anger in those gentle eyes that resembled Jian Qiaoxin, and his little white face glowing red, pinching his waist: "If you're being naughty again, I will ignore you!"

Yan Qi rolled his eyes, and he suddenly remembered: " Big brother, aren't you starting school today?"

"..."

With a low groan, the person who was still standing at the dining table left like a gust of wind.

Yan Qi quickly grabbed the school uniform jacket on the ground to catch up to his brother: "Big brother, big brother, you forgot to take your jacket!"

The sun was very warm in early summer. The most famous aristocratic school stood in the most luxurious area of ​​A City. On the first day of school, there were a lot of luxury cars. If there was a bumper to bumper collision, they would only need to exchange business cards and let the rest take care of itself.

For fifth graders in this elementary school, this was the first time for them to be assigned to a homeroom.

Jian Qiaoxin wore sunglasses to send his child to school, holding his son's hand, and exhorting: "Listen to the teacher and get along well with your classmates."

Yan Anran nodded obediently.

The parents here were all dressed in glamorous clothes, but the children were all wearing school uniforms. In order to prevent children from competing materialistically with each other, school uniforms are one of the school rules that must be implemented.

"Xiao Xin!" Jian Xingchen waved his hand not far away, and he took his son over: "It's a coincidence that your child is also in Class 9?"

Jian Qiaoxin took off his sunglasses and nodded: "That's right, is Yu Yu also in this class?"

Jian Xingchen got closer and whispered: "Yu Yu jumped the grades, you know, he only learned how to put his tail and ears away this year because of the little accident a while back, and... if Yu Yu gets too emotional, his ears will be showing, I'm a bit worried, but it's not a solution for him to lock himself away from the world, he can't stay away from people all the time."

Jian Qiaoxin knew about Huo Yuxiu's situation.

One summer, Huo Yuxiu, who just learned how to walk, got lost in the park because the babysitter didn't pay attention. Jian Qiaoxin didn't know what happened to the child at the time. The child could not control his ears and tail and showed his true form. As a result, a group of people splashed water at him and called him a monster.