Chapter 54: Being a CP with Xiao Zihua

Jian Qiaoxin drank a bit of the sober soup in the lounge below.

The servant who delivered the soup to him said: "You can rest here for a while, and we will guard outside to prevent outsiders from coming in."

"No need." Jian Qiaoxin stood up: "I'll go see Ran Ran."

The servant said respectfully: "The young master is in the front hall, and the nanny is with him. Do you want the nanny to bring him here?"

In the front hall, Xing Rou and the others must be there. Jian Qiaoxin had a headache thinking of the woman, and decided that one less worry is better than one more worry: "Forget it."

When the servant saw that he refused, she immediately asked: "Mr. Yan told me that you didn't eat anything all night and asked the kitchen to prepare some small dishes for you. Would you like to have some now?"

Now that the servant had mentioned it, Jian Qiaoxin really felt a little hungry. He said: "Sure, thank you for reminding me."

The servant responded and went outside to deliver the food. Jian Qiaoxin stretched his waist and walked towards the restroom. As soon as he got out of the cubicle, he got dragged to the side by someone. The door of the other cubicle got shut behind him, Jian Qiaoxin was being pressed against the door, he looked at the person in front of him incredulously.

"Qiu Jian?"

Qiu Jian looked a little different since they last met. He looked like an elite in a suit and leather shoes. He looked pretty good himself. After removing some of the fatigue, he actually looked handsome.

Qiu Jian gasped gently: "Xiao Xin, it's me."

"Are you crazy?" Jian Qiaoxin stretched out his hand and pushed him away: "Who asked you to come here, have you lost your mind?"

Qiu Jian took his hand and said, "Xiao Xin, I had my own difficulties regarding the previous event. Will you please let me explain?"

"I don't want to hear it."

Jian Qiaoxin ignored him all at once. He turned around and opened the door, but his hand was held by the person behind: "Xiao Xin, even you don't understand me?"

Jian Qiaoxin turned his head around and his eyes became colder: "How could you ask me to be understandable for you? For example, you told Xing Rou that we have physical contact during our relationship? When did we even sleep in the same room?"

"You also know that we haven't done anything at all." Qiu Jian said: "We have been in love for so many years, does our relationship hold no value at all to you, compared to Yan Gan, an outsider? When you were dating me, did you even love me at all? How long have you known Yan Gan, yet you are willing to give birth to a child for him?"

Jian Qiaoxin almost wanted to laugh at him: "Do all the lovers in the world have to have physical contact in order to prove that they love each other?"

Qiu Jian looked at him with dark eyes: "You can give birth to Yan Gan's child, but you don't want to have physical contact with me. Do you know how I live these days?"

Jian Qiaoxin was unwilling to argue with him about this meaningless topic. He turned his face away: "Qiu Jian, remember, no one was forcing you to go to that hotel, and no one was forcing you and Wen Yuan together. I did give you many chances, but what you only gave me uncertainty. I don't have a sense of security from you, do you understand?!"

Qiu Jian asked back: "What about Yan Gan, can Yan Gan give you a sense of security? There are many more people around him than me, right? Why do you recognize him?"