Chapter 81: Scandalous Rumor

Early morning.

Sunlight came in from outside, and the person in the bed slowly woke up.

Jian Qiaoxin wanted to turn over, but he felt a pressure on top of him. He opened his eyes and was facing Yan Gan's sleeping face. Half of the man's face was buried in the pillow, and his hair was a little messy. It was quite crazy last night. The face that always contained a hypocritical smile looked somewhat sharp and difficult to approach when that fake smile was removed. The eyelashes of the sharp eyes were very long, which could only be seen at close range. There was a small mole under Yan Gan's earlobe.

It was a coincidence that Jian Qiaoxin also had a mole in the same position under his left ear. He had heard the old people in his village say that if someone has a mole on their body, then their destined partner must have a corresponding one in the same position.

Jian Qiaoxin stared intently, somewhat in a daze.

Until the lazy voice sounded in his ear: "Do I look good?"

Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback: "Are you awake?"

"Wifey's eyes are quite hot, it would be wrong for a husband like myself to not wake up, don't you think?" Yan Gan heard Jian Qiaoxin's voice a little hoarse, he got up slightly, thinking of calling someone to bring in the water for the younger man to smooth his throat.

Jian Qiaoxin saw the quilt slipping down when the man sat up, and the scenery below made him immediately look away.

Yan Gan noticed as he sighed: "Wifey, haven't you gotten used to it yet?"

Jian Qiaoxin didn't look at him: "I'll get used to it later, you can put on clothes first."

His face was blushing because of his shyness, like a little bunny being bullied. This shy appearance reminded Yan Gan of all the things he had done last night.

He did not know why, when he saw Jian Qiaoxin crying on the bed, the more he wanted to make the younger man cry harder; the harder Jian Qiaoxin cried out, the more he wanted to bully him.

Yan Gan showed a smirk at the corner of his mouth, and got back into bed: "Let's not wait for later, just get used to it now."

Jian Qiaoxin was being pushed down by him, and the younger man was stunned: "Don't you want to get up, and we still have work in the afternoon."

"There are at least a few hours left until the afternoon." Yan Gan kissed him: "I promise not to let you be late."

"..."

Facts have proved that even with the most reliable man, you should not believe any nonsense promises from him on the bed.

Jian Qiaoxin only came to the company at three o'clock in the afternoon. He had a sore back and butt, but Yan Gan behind him was in full spirit.

The unknowing security guard behind was a little confused. Why did Xiao Xin look a little uncomfortable, but Mr. Yan seemed to be in a great mood, isn't that they have a good relationship, is this what a happy couple should be looked like?

Whether it is right or not, President Yan always thinks it's right.

When getting on the elevator, Yan Gan leaned on the railing, looking sideways at Jian Qiaoxin: "When you will be finished at night, Aunt Zhang has already come back, and I will let her stew you something to replenish your body."

Jian Qiaoxin was angry, he curled his lips: "Let's talk about it later."

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "It's not good that you don't eat, Uncle will be hungry if you don't eat."