Chapter 42: We're Going to Have a Wedding?

When Jian Qiaoxin woke up, it happened to be past 11 o'clock in the afternoon.

He went to the bathroom to wash up after he got up, he wondered whether to call Yan Gan or not, but he suddenly got distracted by the noises coming from downstairs by the window. There are children here? Jian Qiaoxin was curious and walked over to look outside. It turned out that some children from the guest's house were playing outside.

He believed it must be the relatives who came to pay the New Year's greetings this time with their children.

Jian Qiaoxin looked at them for a while but felt that it was not interesting, so he withdrew his gaze. As soon as he was about to leave, he heard some discordant sounds coming from below.

"I heard that Mr. Yan brought that person home, the eldest son of the Yan family is being born by an entertainer. Such a shame."

"Why so surprised." A woman with yellow hair chuckled: "Mr. Yan himself was born by a bar dancer. He is an illegitimate child. So his child is no better, right?"

The person in the red coat exclaimed: "You dare to say this?"

The yellow-haired woman looked around, saw no one, and smiled contemptuously: "But everyone knows of this, how I'm not allowed to say it. Isn't that Mr. Yan can become the head of the family because he pleased the old Commander, but I want to see how long he can sit in that position, after all, an illegitimate child like him..."

As she was talking, water pouring down from above accurately landed onto the head of the talkative woman.

The woman's exclamation came from the garden downstairs: "Who dares!"

Jian Qiaoxin put the pot away, and he said: "I'm sorry, I don't know if someone was down there. Did it get on you?"

The yellow-haired woman had never seen him, and cursed: "Don't you have eyes? Do you know who I am? My dress is limited edition and there are no more than ten pieces. Can you pay for it?"

Jian Qiaoxin leaned against the window: "It's you who doesn't have eyes. You seem to dress well and have great taste, why is your mouth so dirty? You are also an adult, and there are children around, every time you open your mouth to say something, do I need to teach you what to say and what not to say?"

"You!"

The two women looked at each other and saw a little bit of fear in each other's eyes. Jian Qiaoxin heard them. They never expected to be heard. Although they dared to say bad things about Yan Gan behind his back, no one wanted to be confronted by the Yan family. Especially when going against Yan Gan, the man looked harmless, but he was actually violent and dangerous, and there were quite a number of people who got drowned in the water by him.

The children of the two women ran over when they heard the noises. They were quite angry when they saw that their mothers were being embarrassed.

A little boy raised his face and looked up at Jian Qiaoxin: "You bad guy, why splash water on my mother?"

"Hurry up and apologize, otherwise we will definitely make you pay."

The yellow-haired woman was not so stupid. She had already guessed Jian Qiaoxin's identity in such a short period of time, and she hastened to hold the child: "What nonsense are you spouting? Hurry up and apologize to Uncle Jian!"

The little boy was suddenly unhappy when he heard the name Jian and asked: "Uncle Jian? It's the one who is also pregnant with an illegitimate child..."

The yellow-haired woman was caught by this remark and covered her child's mouth. She looked at Jian Qiaoxin apologetically: "I'm sorry, the child is not sensible, please don't take it to heart."