Chapter 29: Not Letting You Have It Easy

After aggressively finishing the phone call, Jian Qiaoxin finally let out the last bit of anger in his heart.

He handed the phone back to Yan Gan: "I thought he wouldn't be that exaggerated, but he actually slandered me in front of you and that made me angry."

Yan Gan's slender legs crossed each other, while sitting lazily on the sofa, with a smile in his tone: "Done, feel better?"

"..."

One sentence awakened the angry person.

Jian Qiaoxin was being impulsive, but now recalling it, he only felt that his face was about to turn red. His heart was racing and it unconsciously made him shrink back: "That, Mr. Yan... Don't take what I said just now to heart."

Yan Gan squinted his eyes and deliberately said, "Which sentence do you mean?"

! ! !

Did he say a lot to offend Yan Gan?

Jian Qiaoxin's Adam's apple scrolled up and down, and the daring look earlier just disappeared in thin air: "Many sentences."

Yan Gan smiled sullenly, Jian Qiaoxin's expressions were quite vivid, for a whole month the youth was following a strict nutrient and his complexion looked much better now. When the boy spoke, he always secretly glanced at him; especially when he was arguing with Wen Yuan, his attitude was quite big, like a little cat who is forced to scratch people to defend itself.

Yan Gan poked Jian Qiaoxin in the face: "I still have to thank you for your justice; otherwise, how will a spare tire like myself get my justice?"

Jian Qiaoxin became stiff, his hands curled up: "I was just being blind by anger."

After staying together for more than half a month now, Jian Qiaoxin gained a new understanding of Yan Gan. He discovered that Yan Gan is actually not made out of steel.

He would neglect his meals because he was too busy, and in the end he ended up with stomach problems and had to take medicine to overcome the pain.

He also would get picky when it came to the food he dislikes.

Occasionally, he would get a headache or dizzy due to taking allergy pills by mistake.

Yan Gan led him outside: "Then I have to reward you for your bravery."

"Ah, what is the reward?"

Yan Gan turned his head and smiled, with a little scorn and cunning: "Secret."

"..."

The two went downstairs together. Yan Gan dragged him to the door and put a trench coat from the hanger on him, and said to Aunt Zhang in the kitchen: "I'll take him out to eat, you don't have to make dinner."

Aunt Zhang poked her head out of the kitchen, and unexpectedly found that Yan Gan was in a much better mood. It was so different from his irritated look when he got back from work earlier. Indeed, love does change people's mood.

She smiled slightly: "Okay, let me make some porridge. If Xiao Xin gets hungry, he can eat a little later tonight."

Yan Gan nodded: "Uhm, prepare some for him."

Jian Qiaoxin didn't know what Yan Gan wanted to do, but when he saw that the man was taking him out, he took down Yan Gan's coat and put it on for the man. He was a little shorter than Yan Gan. When putting the coat on for him, he had to strenuously tip toe his footings.

Yan Gan said helplessly: "I'll do it myself."

Jian Qiaoxin was a little annoyed, he whispered: "What do you eat to grow so tall?"