Chapter 6: Brazenly Showing Off Love

Jian Qiaoxin was actually not really good at cooking, and his craftsmanship was actually mediocre. It was just that he had been cooking for himself from a young age, so practice makes perfect. It was really just a habit.

He was taught cooking by his dad when he was young. When he grew up, his dad became seriously ill, so he was in charge of cooking at home.

He didn't have many scenes in the crew today. He really had nothing to do in the afternoon, so he went home in advance to buy food and prepare a lunch box for Wen Yuan to eat. He thought he had finally sent away a prince, but he did not expect a princess to come.

Washing and picking the vegetables, the sore neck from filming in the morning was starting to ache at this moment. Jian Qiaoxin had always had poor health, and now he was even more tired.

The phone rang loudly, and he answered: "Hello?"

"Jian Qiaoxin, right? I am Wen Yuan." The voice came from the other end of the phone.

Jian Qiaoxin said: "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, it's your lunch box...can you deliver it over tonight?" Wen Yuan asked brazenly.

Jian Qiaoxin frowned: "Didn't you say to bring it to you tomorrow?"

"......"

Wen Yuan knew that he was wrong, so he had to resort to his usual trick: "I'm sorry, it's actually like this. My stomach has always been bad. I had diarrhea after eating the food in the crew. When I'm in school, my food is being prepared and delivered to me from home; but now the chef has asked for a leave, I really can't help it, Brother Xiao Xin, you are the only person I can ask."

Jian Qiaoxin only rolled his eyes when he heard it, but he still couldn't afford to offend the princess for the time being, so he had to say: "Is that so, please pay more attention to your body, and I will send it over to you tonight."

Wen Yuan on the other end of the phone was happy, and he hung up after saying a few words.

Jian Qiaoxin held onto his phone and let out a deep breath. Today was his birthday. He was not sure if Qiu Jian still remembers. In fact, it was okay for him to go out tonight. If his boyfriend really forgot it, staying at home would only make him feel uncomfortable.

After packing the lunch box, Jian Qiaoxin went out.

A City--At Night

The film and television city at night was also brightly lit, with people coming and going. The film and television city was commonly known as a never sleeping city. It was common for many crews here to stay overnight.

Whether you are a big name or small name celebrity, you still need to shoot all night to catch up.

When Jian Qiaoxin came here, the crew was still in full swing. Of course, today's full swing still carried some unusual flavors.

When he came in, he was walking in the corridor and just met Big Brother Wang who was in charge of logistics.

Brother Wang laughed: "Xiao Xin, why are you here? I heard from Director Wang that you have no night scene?"

Jian Qiaoxin raised the lunch box in his hand: "Well, I'm here to deliver the lunch box. Wen Yuan's stomach is not good and he is not used to the food here."

"I see, your relationship is quite good."

On the surface, Brother Wang said so, but in fact, he could see clearly that this Wen Yuan had been living a comfortable life in the crew. He came to the crew with two assistants, three makeup artists, and a stylist. The whole team was quite mighty. It was simply the treatment of the big name celebrity.