Chapter 77: We Shall See Who Has the Last Laugh

Jian Qiaoxin was sitting in the car. He was listening to Yan Gan telling him about the Yan family situation.

When the car drove into the area, Yan Gan leaned on the sofa, speaking in a lazy tone: "So, when Grandpa picked me up back then, that woman was still the top hostess in the bar."

Jian Qiaoxin only heard people talk about Yan Gan's life story, but didn't expect his mother to be from that background.

Yan Gan smiled: "Xing Rou investigated me and suspected that I am not Elder Yan's biological son."

Jian Qiaoxin held his breath: "So..."

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin really didn't dare to think about it.

Yan Gan nodded: "Just what you think."

This secret could be said to be a shocking secret. Who could have imagined that the head of the Yan family is not the child of the Yan family? Elder Yan might not even be his biological father, but judging from Yan Gan's current performance, they might not even be related!

That......

No wonder Xing Rou dared to act so confident.

Yan Gan looked at him in his spare time: "So, do you still dare to say you have a way to deal with them?"

Jian Qiaoxin quickly adjusted his thoughts, and he clenched his fist: "I'm not sure that it will be successful, but...I think I can give it a try."

Yan Gan showed interest: "Let's talk about it."

The driver in front was Yan Gan's confidant. From the fact that he could say such things in the car, it could be seen that the driver can be trusted. Jian Qiaoxin hesitated for a while, then said it all.

The car drove steadily on the road.

Yan Gan thought for a while and chuckled, "You can try it."

"Really?" Jian Qiaoxin was pleasantly surprised as he sat up from the seat: "Then I will arrange it?"

Yan Gan pulled on his tie, and took out the ice water from the mini fridge in the car, with an elegant tone: "Let's go, Uncle will ask Secretary Li to assist you, I have your back."

I have your back.

One sentence is better than a thousand, and Jian Qiaoxin has the confidence to go forward with his plan.

They soon arrived at Yan's old house. The last time he came here was because of the Chinese New Year. Ran Ran was not born at that time. He used to hate coming here, although he still hates it now, this time he came here to fight.

The butler was still the same old man. He stood at the door and waited for the car to stop. After Yan Gan got out of the car, he respectfully said: "Young Master, the Master is waiting for you inside."

Yan Gan went to the other side to open the door for Jian Qiaoxin, and said to the butler behind him: "Are they all here?"

Butler: "Yes."

Yan Gan glanced at the gloomy old house. It was in the summer, and it was very hot, but the house still embraced the coldness. With an impeccable smile at the corner of his mouth, Yan Gan said: "It's quite lively."

Jian Qiaoxin stood beside him: "Shall we go in?"

Yan Gan bent his arm and looked sideways: "My wife?"

Jian Qiaoxin immediately took his arm knowingly: "Let's go."

Two people came in from the main entrance, and met a lot of maids and attendants along the way. People who passed by would stop and greet them respectfully. Everything was the same, but there was an invisible smoke of gunpowder.