Chapter 63: Do You Want to See What I'm Good At

Yan Gan's voice came from the other side of the phone, and it was calm and relaxed: "Okay."

Jian Qiaoxin's mouth raised into a smile that he hadn't noticed: "Then you have to be hungry for two days, what should you do?"

"What can I do?" Yan Gan stood leaning against the coconut tree, a tint of stubbornness in his tone, and he confidently said: "Food and sexual desires are human nature, you should eat, if I really can't stand the hunger, I can eat you, right?"

"..."

Openly talking about sex, only you can.

Jian Qiaoxin was originally easily embarrassed, and this trait would be magnified after meeting Yan Gan. He felt that he should not continue the call, so he quickly tried to find a way to hang up: "I, I'll hang up first."

The walkie-talkie was forcibly cut off by him. After that, Jian Qiaoxin didn't dare to look at Jian Dan's expression. He quickly handed the walkie-talkie to a crew member on the side.

With a "kind" smile on the director's face, he sighed: "It seems that the feelings of the two husbands are better than gold. This is really gratifying!"

Jian Dan did not want to rectify these falsehoods: "Director, since we all agree, what about the deal you promised us before?"

The director was honest about fulfilling his promise: "It's all behind you."

The staff brought the prepared things out, including the tent, because they learned from the front line that almost all 60 coconuts had been picked.

Jian Qiaoxin counted the items, after he had confirmed that everything in the deal was presented, he finally stopped counting. He looked down at the time on the watch. It was already four o'clock in the afternoon, and he felt kind of hungry.

Jian Dan next to him dismantled the tent and said to him, "Where are you guys planning to put up the tent?"

Jian Qiaoxin glanced at the surging sea after being asked, still worried about safety: "Let's go deeper into the island a little bit. I don't know if the high tide will reach here at night. Although the coconut groves are better at blocking the wind than big trees. It would be better to have some trees blocking the tides."

Jian Dan agreed with his words: "Then we have to find a place."

The two of them summed up, and just as they were about to leave, a group of people walked along the forest trail. Yan Gan was chatting with Fu Lougui, followed by a few photographers.

They would have to admit that these two psychological qualities were really very powerful. They ignored the photographers behind them and just talked about themselves. They were not affected at all.

When he got closer, Yan Gan glanced at the things on the ground and asked, "Have you got all the things?"

Jian Qiaoxin was a little surprised: "Are you not surprised at all?"

"What's the surprise?" Yan Gan sneered. He walked over and naturally picked up the things he was going to move: "Just with your stubborn temper, why would you be willing to eat alone."

"..."

This is true.

If it was really for Jian Qiaoxin to eat alone, instead of making the phone call, he would find a way to negotiate with the director team whether the meal could be given to Yan Gan.

It was impossible for Jian Qiaoxin to ask Yan Gan what the man would do if he were to be hungry for two days for him to eat alone. Sometimes tacit understanding was developed like this.