Chapter 64: Mr. Yan's Desire to Control

Jian Qiaoxin was embarrassed when he was being asked by him, and he clenched the bucket tightly: "My appreciation for Brother Fu as a fan is not the same as my feeling for you."

When he said that, Yan Gan did not feel tired anymore.

Yan Gan walked briskly. Seeing his gaze, he smiled at the corners of his mouth: "Why is it different? Tell me?"

"..."

Doesn't this person know the answer already?

Jian Qiaoxin knew that he was deliberately teasing him, so he turned his face away and ignored him: "Anyway, you know it's different."

Tsk.

Yan Gan understood that this little rabbit would still be angry when he was anxious. He slowly followed, and the group of people quickly walked to the beach. At dusk, the sea was full of waves, the sunset glowed over the entire sky, and the clouds were intertwined and outlined. A picture of the magnificent atmosphere came out.

Jian Qiaoxin felt the salty sea breeze, and it was rare to feel relaxed.

Yan Gan asked from the back: "Does it look good?"

Jian Qiaoxin nodded honestly: "It looks good."

"It's also very delicious to eat later." Yan Gan bent down and picked up a sea oyster that got waved over: "Unfortunately, there is no chili, so I can only steam it."

"..."

Your Excellency is of the devil?

Jian Qiaoxin stepped on the soft sand. He walked to the edge of a rock next to him. He squatted down and saw a little crab stuck there. He smiled, "Look, this little crab is so cute."

Yan Gan went over to him with the keg.

He saw Jian Qiaoxin quickly grab the crab and said to him: "It must be good to fry it up."

"..."

There were always many surprises after the low tide at the beach. Jian Qiaoxin squatted on the beach and looked at the holes on the soft sand. He was a little curious: "There is a lot of fresh seafood here."

Yan Gan said, "Do you want to eat?"

"This may be razor clams, or it may be clams. It's not easy to make. If there is salt, it will be easy. Just sprinkle some salt over the hole, and they will come out." Jian Qiaoxin turned over the sand with a small shovel, quite regretful.

Yan Gan squatted down lazily, admiring his distressed and regretful look. The brilliance of the setting sun fell on the person, and Jian Qiaoxin's profile was beautiful. At this moment, it seemed to be covered with a gentle light, which was very exciting .

Yan Gan: "If you want to eat, Uncle has a way."

Jian Qiaoxin, who was about to give up, looked up at him in surprise: "Really?"

"Of course I can fish for you." Yan Gan leaned closer to him, sneerly grinning: "If you explain to me the difference you mentioned earlier, then I will fish for you."

"..."

You bad guy.

Jian Qiaoxin couldn't believe that the man was still thinking about it. He didn't want to say it because he was quite embarrassed, but he wanted to see how Yan Gan can fish out the clams, so he hesitated for a while.

Yan Gan watched the youth entangle with the decisions, enjoying the fun of this vacation.

Finally, when Jian Qiaoxin was hesitant, the man deliberately lowered his voice: "Did you lie to me before, since there is no difference?"