Chapter 41: Want to Marry Jian Qiaoxin

Jian Qiaoxin once again deeply understood Yan Gan's cunning, and reflected on his own stupidity.

He took a quick shower in the bathroom and found that two sets of bathrobes were already in the room. After trying them on, one of them was small, which fit him well.

Yan Gan was really scheming.

Someone knocked on the door outside

Jian Qiaoxin opened the door, and saw the butler standing outside with food. He said, "Master asked me to bring food to you."

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Thank you."

The butler smiled politely, helped put the food on the small table in the bedroom, and said before leaving: "Let me know if you need anything."

Jian Qiaoxin still said: "Thank you."

The butler left after this.

On the table, there was a variety of food, they were very carefully made, no greasy, no seafood, all within the acceptable range for a pregnant person.

Jian Qiaoxin was moved by the man's thoughtful arrangement. He sent a message to Yan Gan: "The butler brought me food."

Yan Gan should be a little busy over there, and after a while, he replied: "Eat first, he won't dare to cause you trouble."

Jian Qiaoxin put away the phone and started eating, but tonight the baby was really not very cooperative. He vomited after eating, and couldn't eat anymore after he vomited.

He sighed for a while and looked at the bright lights of the whole house through the bedroom window, desperately wanting Yan Gan to be here.

Late at night

When Yan Gan came back, the person in the room was already asleep.

Jian Qiaoxin nestled in the bed and wrapped himself into a ball. He slept very well, even if someone came in. Yan Gan first took a look at the dishes on the table and found that the other person must have thrown up after a few mouthfuls.

He took off his coat and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Jian Qiaoxin opened his eyes in a daze, "you're back?"

"Yeah." Yan Gan glanced at the watch on his wrist: "Let's go, Uncle will take you to a place."

If someone else called him out in the middle of the night, he was afraid that he would go crazy, but Jian Qiaoxin just sat up in a daze, and Yan Gan helped him put on clothes, which would be done in a while.

Jian Qiaoxin didn't react until after going downstairs: "Where are we going?"

Yan Gan looked back and said, "you'll know when you get there."

Walking through the front hall of the house to the backyard, it was already late at night, and the whole house was quiet, but it was New Year's Eve, the sound of fireworks in the distance could still be faintly heard.

Until they stopped when they reached a spacious backyard, Yan Gan led him up the stairs to a viewing platform before letting go of his hand: "Wait here."

The lights in the backyard were glowing with warm yellow light. Jian Qiaoxin saw clearly that there were two barrels of fireworks on the flowerbed not far away. He looked at Yan Gan in disbelief.

Yan Gan walked to the flowerbed and took out the lighter from his pocket. A small flame lit up in the wind and then quickly dissipated. Then the figure stepped back a few steps, and a light shot up in the silent night.