Chapter 7: Mr. Yan Scolded His Nephew

In the end, Jian Qiaoxin failed to return the card.

After Wen Yuan came back, he saw that the lunch box was eaten halfway down: "A Gan, do you like it?"

Yan Gan put down his chopsticks and encouraged him: "Your cooking skills have improved."

"Of course, I have worked so hard to make it for you for a long time!" Wen Yuan was a good talker, and he smiled sweetly: "I will cook for you in the future, OK."

Yan Gan raised his eyelids and glanced at him, his lips smirked: "Okay."

Half an hour later.

Jian Qiaoxin was called to get the lunch box. He opened the lid and took a look. Yan Gan was really picky. He didn't eat ginger, garlic, and even some shrimp.

Wen Yuan was certainly not feeling embarrassed at all. Some people have been pretending for so long that they live in that lie.

After the crew finished work, Jian Qiaoxin still received a call from Wen Yuan. The person on the line showed some sincerity this time: "I'm sorry, I originally wanted to eat it myself, but A Gan was also hungry, so I gave it to him."

Jian Qiaoxin said: "You can give it to whoever you want."

Any fool could tell that the speaker was unhappy, but Wen Yuan was willing to pretend not to understand.

The two people made a plastic friendly contact, and finally the phone was hung up. Jian Qiaoxin's eyes were cold, and he took a deep breath to suppress the urge to throw the phone.

He came out of the crew, and it was now eleven o'clock. A City was full of traffic, but it was also very prosperous. A luxury car parked at the door of the crew, attracting many people to look sideways.

Jian Qiaoxin pretended to not see it, there were so many luxury cars parked in the studio every day like bicycles at a school gate, there was no surprise at all.

But what he didn't expect was that the person in the car walked straight over when they saw him.

Xiao Zihua wore a burgundy red suit, and he looked like a noble boy, handsome and attractive.

He was holding a huge bouquet of roses in his arms. The center of the bouquet was an expensive gift box. The prince had always been generous in his pursuit, and this time he was very generous.

The flower was held in front of Jian Qiaoxin, with a tangy fragrance: "Happy birthday."

Jian Qiaoxin paused in his footsteps but did not answer. His delicate face was showing helplessness: "Thank you, Brother Hua."

"Take it, the present." Xiao Zihua's face was confident.

Jian Qiaoxin said: "I'm sorry, I accept the thoughts, but the present is too expensive, I can't take it."

The people around him gathered around to see. Xiao Zihua was very well-known as the most popular newcomer. Although it was late at night, the film and television city never slept anyway, and the flow of people was quite huge.

Xiao Zihua raised his eyebrows: "You don't like this? What do you like, I'll buy it for you."

Jian Qiaoxin took a half step back and created a decent distance: "I think it's best to talk about this another day, I'm very happy to accept your kind thoughts, and I am very flattered. But I'm just a nobody, and I'm not suitable for you. There are a lot of people here, and it's not good if it gets posted on the Internet, or..."

"Jian Qiaoxin." Xiao Zihua's tone got cold, twisted his neck, and said in a low tone: "Today is your birthday, I don't want to embarrass you so I won't argue with you, don't be too cocky."