Chapter 18: Catching an Adultery is Underway

Half a month later--Qiu Residence

Mother Qui stood at the door and adjusted Qiu Jian's clothes: "Xiao Jian, you can finally go back to work, but you have to take good care of your body."

Qiu Jian used his hand to smooth out his neckline: "Mom, I know."

Mother Qiu stroked the non-existent dirt on his shoulders: "Also about Xiao Xin, you should talk to him. How long has this been now? He even learned to start a fight with you from other people, you even got into a car accident because of him. This child is not grateful at all..."

"Mom, that's enough." Qiu Jian's face was not very good, "Xiao Xin, he is angry due to some misunderstandings he has with me, and this is also my fault. I know that you have a bad opinion on Xiao Xin, but in the future we will be married, if you can't get along with him, aren't you embarrassing me?"

Mother Qiu was stunned; she retracted her hand, and curled her lips unhappily: "Look at this, he has not yet entered our family's door and you are already taking his side. Wait until you two are married, won't he act superior towards me?"

Qiu Jian sighed: "He is filial and sensible..."

"Okay, okay, you go to work now!" Mother Qiu was too lazy to listen to this.

Qiu Jian couldn't do anything but leave; because he was in a car accident and had to be looked after by someone at all times, so his parents also stayed at his home, and now he had to bear it.

When he came back in the evening, Qiu Jian dragged his tired body home, before he could change his shoes, he was stunned by the sight in front of him.

There was a youth sitting on the sofa. Wen Yuan sat there watching TV obediently. There were all kinds of fruits in front of him. He looked beautiful and peaceful at the moment. The boy was naturally soft.

Wen Yuan saw that he was coming, so he hurriedly stood up and took the work bag from him: "Brother Jian, welcome home."

"Uhm."

Qiu Jian avoided his hand uncomfortably: "Why are you here?"

Wen Yuan's bright eyes dimmed slightly, his hands tightly gripped the corners of his clothes, and cautiously said: "Brother Jian, did I do something wrong? Why do you hate me?"

Qiu Jian took two steps back: "I don't hate you, but didn't I make it clear to you before? I don't want to..."

There was the sound of spatulas colliding in the kitchen, and someone poked their head out from the kitchen: "Son, is that you?"

Seeing Mother Qiu appear, Qiu Jian knew what was going on: "Mom, you asked him to come?"

"I missed Yuan Yuan and let him come to visit me, is there a problem?" Mother Qiu took a spatula and muttered, "Besides, didn't you have a good relationship with Yuan Yuan before? Why do you become strangers now?"

Qiu Jian moved his lips and finally said nothing: "I'm going back to my room."

The vegetables in the pot behind Mother Qiu were rustling. She moved back and said, "What's the matter with you child? If there are guests at home, why don't you entertain the guests instead of going to your room?"

Wen Yuan from outside came over to coax her: "Auntie, it's okay. Brother Jian should be tired from work."

Mother Qiu didn't care: "You, you are too understanding and sensible."

Wen Yuan pursed his lips and smiled.

The TV in the living room was still on, but no one's mind was on the TV. After the food was ready, it was served on the large table.