Chapter 57: More Important than the Company's Affairs

Jian Qiaoxin was sitting on the sofa in the living room. He had sat there for a long time.

The cry of the baby came from upstairs. He came back to his senses, wiped his face, and walked towards the baby room. The nanny coaxed the baby anxiously. Seeing him coming, she sighed softly, "I don't know what's wrong, he suddenly started to cry at this time. He usually doesn't cry at this hour."

Jian Qiaoxin stepped forward, and he took the baby: "Are you hungry?"

The nanny stared at him for a moment. She was puzzled that the baby is the one crying, yet the father is the one with red eyes, but she didn't dare to ask, so she replied, "He had a bottle before bedtime, he should not be hungry now."

"Is he sick?"

"I don't think so, the family doctor comes to see him every day." The nanny explained with due diligence.

Jian Qiaoxin nodded gently, and he hugged the baby and coaxed: "It's okay, I take it from here, you can go back and rest."

"This...will you be okay?"

"It's okay, you must have been tired during the day, just go back and rest."

The nanny no longer insisted: "Then, I will go back and rest first. Call me if you need anything, I will be sleeping next door."

Jian Qiaoxin replied: "Okay, got it."

Seeing that he had said so, the nanny also left, Jian Qiaoxin held a crying Ran Ran in his arms, patted the baby's back gently, and softly coaxed the child to sleep.

The phone vibrated in his pocket, and Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback, holding the baby in his arms, and pressing the answer button with the other hand to answer the call.

It was Nong Bai on the phone. He said, "Xiao Xin, do you still remember that advertisement shot that we signed with? It was originally going to be shot next week, but due to the rental period of the studio coming up, they want to move the shooting time a bit earlier. It just so happens that you are off tomorrow. You and your assistant will fly to H city to finish the shooting. Is it okay with you?"

Jian Qiaoxin cleared his throat: "No problem."

Nong Bai frowned, feeling something wrong: "Why does your voice sound hoarse?"

"Nothing, I just woke up." Jian Qiaoxin said vaguely: "It's nothing big, I can do the advertisement shooting tomorrow."

"Well, you should rest early. Don't worry about Wen Yuan. We are trying to find a solution. There must be a way. Don't worry, Xiao Xin."

"Understood."

After the two people said a few more words, Jian Qiaoxin lowered his head and saw the sleeping baby, who was still crying earlier, but had fallen asleep now. He smiled gently and put the baby on the small cradle next to him. He simply slept on the big bed next to the cradle.

The alarm clock rang punctually the next morning, and the weather outside was a bit gloomy.

The little assistant came to pick him up. When the wind was blowing outside, the little assistant frowned: "Brother Jian, I heard that it will be raining at night, so you should bring a jacket."

Jian Qiaoxin had it in his suitcase, and he said, "I know, I have it with me."

The two had to catch the plane at 8 o'clock in the morning, so they left for the airport three hours in advance. Because they got up too early in the morning, Jian Qiaoxin did not have breakfast at home.

Their tickets were in economy class because they booked it at the last minute.

There were two little girls sitting in front. When they came over, they looked back and found that Jian Qiaoxin had already worn a mask, but they still recognized him.