Chapter 75: Eat More to Nourish Your Brain

Yan Gan watched the younger man dodge his gaze as if the youth wanted to say something but did not dare to. Suddenly he was in a good mood and let him go: "Alright, I'll tell the director to let us all go into town to have dinner after we finish recording the show."

Jian Qiaoxin was hit by a sudden surprise: "Really?"

"Tsk, you heartless brat." Yan Gan deliberately made a sullen face: "you just said I was more important to you, so you were lying?"

Jian Qiaoxin also knew that the man was teasing him, so he angrily pushed him a little and simply ignored him: "I won't talk to you anymore."

Yan Gan watched him turn around and left, and he could see the imaginary angry smoke coming out of the younger man, he stretched out his hand and called out, "Xiao Xin?"

But the person who walked away didn't look back, as if he didn't even care.

The live chat began to gloat:

Greedy for a while: "I would like to sit in on this gossip."

Adult: "Mr. Yan was taking it a bit too far with his teasing this time, he's going to have a hard time coaxing his wife now."

Three-three: "Xiao Xin, we support you, just ignore him and let him play by himself!"

The friends of the live chat watched in excitement and were laughing at someone else's misery. The screen was full of gloat. Yan Gan glanced at the live stream and said slowly: "Does this live streaming platform have a lottery function?"

Everyone: Damn, Mr. Yan, what do you want to do?

Yan Gan walked slowly to the playground: "How about a game?"

Everyone in the live chat did not expect to have this kind of interaction with the guests, and immediately became excited.

Yan Gan clicked on the lottery function on the phone screen with his fingertips: "Which one of you can keep my wife from getting angry, the lucky winner will win..."

The man paused, as if thinking.

After a while, he smiled: "Any summer new style from AiPizza, and you can pick whatever you like."

Aipizza is a well-known brand in China. The brand is taking the high-end route, ranging from clothes and sneakers to beauty bags for both men and women, which can be said to be suitable for all.

Most importantly, the winner gets to pick whatever they want!

All of a sudden, the girls and boys in the live stream room were getting super excited, and the comrades who had just been gloating switched sides in an instant, changing their faces faster than turning a page of a book!

Pretend to be online: "Mr. Yan, don't worry, I'll be handling the task of helping to maintain your relationship, if it's not me, who else can do it better?"

_Xiaoshan 3: "Mr. Yan is generous, let alone help you coax Xiao Xin, I can coax you to, just give me an order if you need anything!"

Man Touchen: "No need to say anything, I will be your fan in the future, Mr. Yan!"

So Jian Qiaoxin, who prepared music lessons for the children, looked up at his live stream room and found that all the comments was:

Yi Qing Ning Ming: Don't be angry, Xiao Xin, Mr. Yan said he was wrong

Han Gong Youmu: Xiao Xin, please forgive him!

Yaya: Peace is the most important thing, quarreling with Mr. Yan is the same as not being able to get AiPizza's new style!