Chapter 24: Pregnancy Test

When Jian Qiaoxin was still in talking with the attendant, Xiao Zihua's voice came from the side in a surprised tone: "Xiao Xin!"

Jian Qiaoxin's brain felt a jolt of pain, he turned slightly with a smile on his face, and said: "Mr. Xiao, happy birthday."

Xiao Zihua strode over with an unhappy tone: "Why are you being so polite with me?"

Jian Qiaoxin said: "It should be so."

When the attendant saw that the Prince had come, he retreated and let the two who stayed decide where to sit, since he didn't want to mix in.

Xiao Zihua's eyes lingered on Jian Qiaoxin's body, and the smile at the corner of his mouth gradually deepened: "Come here, I will take you to your seat."

Jian Qiaoxin was dragged away by him involuntarily, and his scalp felt numb: "Mr. Xiao, it might not be a good idea."

Who are the people in the main seat? They are all from the Xiao family!

Besides, there were so many people here today, everyone was watching. If he were to sit there today, not only other guests, even the people of the Xiao family would think that he has a bad upbringing.

Besides, Yan Gan...

Xiao Zihua let go when he saw him unwilling. He frowned, "What's wrong with this. If I let you sit, you can sit. Besides, didn't you break up already?"

Jian Qiaoxin: "......"

Rubbing his aching wrist, Jian Qiaoxin looked at the red mark on his wrist and said to himself, how come you and your uncle have such strength.

"I broke up with Qiu Jian, but...it has nothing to do with me sitting at your table or not." Jian Qiaoxin knew the prince's temper, and he was afraid that the prince would cause a scene here, Then, no one would be able to pretend this has never happened, so he tried to coax the prince: "Don't be like this, I'll go sit at the table on the side. Also, I brought you a gift, when we're done eating, I will bring it to you to see."

Xiao Zihua was really happy when he heard of the gift, but he was not too foolish, so he said: "Where are you going to sit? I didn't assign any other seat for you. It just happens that my whole family is here. You should come over and get to know each other."

Speaking of the Xiao family and the Yan family, they were the talk of the Beijing Elite Circle.

A circle that attracts people from the entertainment industry. There are four pillars in the Beijing Elite Circle, which control half the resources of the entertainment industry.

What's more interesting is that the Beijing Elite Circle is only for people of its inner circle and very exclusive. As long as you enter the Beijing Elite Circle, if you can get in, and you are blessed, then you are protected by a group of bigwigs in the Beijing Elite Circle.

People in the entertainment industry who are in the Beijing Elite Circle are quite well-known to others. For example, Film Emperor Fu, Film Emperor Jian, and Jian Xingchen are all from the Beijing Elite Circle.

Xiao Zihua blinked at him: "Today is my birthday, my uncles and little uncle are all here, I just take you to get to know them."

This was what it meant to bring him into the Beijing Elite Circle.

Jian Qiaoxin said in his heart that it's unnecessary,I'm already familiar with your little uncle, he shook his head: "It's okay, let's do it another day, today is..."

He was only able to say halfway and was forced to be dragged over. Jian Qiaoxin staggered and almost fell on Xiao Zihua, feeling terribly uncomfortable.