Chapter 70: My Wife Put It On For Me

The nanny was feeling a little anxious over the phone, but she didn't dare to lie to Jian Qiaoxin, so she had to persuade: "You don't have to worry, Ran Ran is really okay..."

At this moment, the tent was lifted from outside and some wind came in, Yan Gan took off his coat, walked a few steps over and sat down beside him: "What's the matter?"

Jian Qiaoxin looked up at Yan Gan, and put the phone in front of him: "It looks like Ran Ran is not at home."

Yan Gan was taken aback.

Jian Qiaoxin's eyes were red, and his hands were shaking: "Did something happen to Ran Ran?"

Yan Gan took the phone, and the nanny on the other end had an apologetic face on the screen. When she saw Yan Gan as if she saw a savior, she said, "Mr. Yan."

"Yeah." Yan Gan said softly: "Go to sleep, I'll tell him."

The nanny breathed a sigh of relief and hung up the phone.

Jian Qiaoxin, who was sitting next to him, was taken aback, looked at Yan Gan in disbelief, and stuttered: "You, you know?"

Yan Gan threw the phone aside, opened the quilt and lay in with a lazy attitude: "I know, Ran Ran got admitted to emergency room last night due to high fever. He's now at the hospital, Dr. Yu is watching him, his fever is gone now, and he can go home after two days of observation. "

A pillow flew towards him, hitting Yan Gan square on, and Jian Qiaoxin started to punch the pillow: "Then why don't you tell me earlier!"

Yan Gan took the pillow helplessly and put it aside. The young man sitting on the quilt was really pissed off. His always moist and quiet eyes were red with sullen anger. He was wearing milky white pajamas, which matched his fair skin. His chest was moving up and down due to anger.

Yan Gan sighed: "It's not that I don't want to tell you, but ask yourself, if you were to know, would you still record the show?"

"..."

Of course not.

Jian Qiaoxin stepped forward and took the pillow back, but he still couldn't let go of his anger: "Even so, you should still tell me, do you know how scared I was just now!"

It was raining heavily outside, and they could hear the raindrops clearly through the tent.

Yan Gan sighed lightly: "What did you think happened?"

"I thought...something terrible happened to Ran Ran?" Jian Qiaoxin still had this lingering fear when thought about it: "You must have known that right after I gave birth to Ran Ran, Xing Rou had someone drew his blood, I... "

Yan Gan's face also darkened. He pulled Jian Qiaoxin over. The young man sitting on the quilt was wearing thin clothes. At the moment, his whole body was cold.

He pulled the quilt over to cover Jian Qiaoxin, Yan Gan said, "That incident happened to Ran Ran, it was my fault for not thinking it through. This time I have arranged everything thoroughly before taking you out. You don't have to worry about Ran Ran, Xingchen is taking care of him now. Can you rest assured if we leave Ran Ran to him?"

When Jian Qiaoxin heard Jian Xingchen's name, he felt somewhat relieved. He was still a little angry: "Then you should tell me in advance."

"With your temperament, you would overthink." Yan Gan touched his hair: "But it is indeed Uncle's negligence. I apologize to you, don't be angry, hm?"

The sound of the rain outside the tent was still rustling, and the raindrops hit the tent. The whole world seemed to be wrapped in the cold and windy rain. Only a little warmth remained in the small tent.