Chapter 46: Uncle is just an Ordinary Man

Just when Jian Qiaoxin used his life to pray that Yan Gan did not hear her, Mr. Yan, who was chatting with the business partner, stepped forward.

Jian Qiaoxin quickly explained to the girl: "Uh, you've misunderstood, it's not like that."

Yan Gan sat down next to Jian Qiaoxin, his mouth smiling: "What are you talking about?"

The girl fell beautifully into the arms of her husband who had also come over: "I was gossiping about his relationship with an idol. I like Xiao Xin very much. Today I saw his Weibo recommendation and asked my husband to take me here for dinner. Mr. Yan, is Xiao Zihua here too?"

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "Why should he be here?"

The girl was taken aback and looked at Jian Qiaoxin in confusion.

Jian Qiaoxin was embarrassed to be looked at by her. He blushed and muttered: "Just as you see it, I...only came here with him."

The girl gasped as if her mouth was being stuffed with a large boiled egg.

There were only four of them in the rest area here, and the sound insulation in this room was very good, that was why it gave Jian Qiaoxin the courage to tell others of his relationship with Yan Gan.

Yan Gan's slender legs crossed each other randomly, he leaned back lazily on the sofa, half-wrapped Jian Qiaoxin in his arm, and smiled at the corners of his mouth: "Reiterate, he is not a niece-in-law, he's my wife."

Jian Qiaoxin choked and kicked him gently.

The girl opposite was also very excited. She smiled and said, "It turns out that this is the case. I thought so too, Xiao Xin, why would you like Xiao Zihua. He has a bad temper. I am really worried that you will be wrong. I saw that he went on a date with you yesterday, but only treated you to noodles and thought he doesn't treat you well. I think Mr. Yan is more suitable for you, my idol. I congratulate you, oh, by the way, I won't tell anyone!"

Jian Qiaoxin laughed when he heard the word noodles, he looked sideways at Yan Gan, and saw that the man's face seemed to be a lot darker.

He coughed slightly, "Actually, the noodles are really delicious. It is a shop opened by Mr. Yan's friend."

The girl nodded: "I went there yesterday. It's delicious. My husband wanted to invest, but the owner turned it down."

Jian Qiaoxin glanced at Yan Gan and nodded with a smile: "So is mine."

The two chatted for a while, as they hit it off very well. In the end, Jian Qiaoxin added the girl's WeChat, then left after taking a group photo.

It was a bit late when they returned to the Yan's house at night

Jian Qiaoxin was now heavier, and it was already a little difficult to wash up and everything. Fortunately, it was winter, and he did not have to take a bath every day. His favorite thing was to soak his feet.

Aunt Zhang used to get it for him, but now that Aunt Zhang was not around, he had to do it himself.

When Jian Qiaoxin was about to go to the storage room to look for the foot basin, he found that the basin was gone, and the bathroom door not far away was opened. Yan Gan leaned against the door: "Go sit in the living room and it will be ready soon."

Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback and couldn't seem to smile: "What are you doing?"

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "Can't you tell? I will prepare a foot bath for you."

Jian Qiaoxin already had a guess in his heart, but when he heard Yan Gan say it, everything became magical.

Who could have imagined that the famous Yan Gan would prepare the foot bath for someone?