Chapter 68: Do You Hate Me?

Jian Qiaoxin got stiffened all over, and all the blood seemed to coagulate in an instant.

After Fu Lougui told him the secret, he straightened up and patted Jian Qiaoxin on the shoulder: "Your Mr. Yan is not invincible. He also used to be a kid."

Jian Qiaoxin stood in place, the sound of the surrounding market was noisy, and all kinds of cries were endless. He stood in place, but his five senses seemed to be frozen in place. The only thing that could be heard clearly was Fu Lougui's words in his ear.

He kept replaying Yan Gan's behaviors on the boat during the day in his mind repeatedly. When he was near the boat, what was on Yan Gan's mind and how did he feel?

Jian Dan took a quick glance at the cameraman, then he walked over: "What are you thinking?"

Jian Qiaoxin came back to his senses, he shook his head gently: "Nothing, I'm..."

"Are you tired?" Jian Dan said it naturally, then revealed the cameraman behind him just at the right time, and he smiled: "Just buy something delicious to treat yourself."

Jian Qiaoxin knew that Jian Dan was helping him adjust his mood so that he would not be criticized by the viewers when they saw this scene. He smiled, "Okay."

A group of people walked around in the market, they bought a lot of salt, and also got a lot of spices that can be used in cooking, including insect repellent spray. Yesterday they understood how powerful the mosquitoes on the island were. Everyone endured the mosquitos as they did not want to use their exchange card with the program group, because they didn't want to waste an opportunity on such a trivial matter. After taking the insect repellent, they went to get a few bottles of body wash.

They come back with a few full large bags. In fact, they rarely went shopping like this. Usually they were too busy with work or socializing. They had assistants to do all the shopping for them. It was rare that they could experience carrying a bag of daily necessities like this. Even though the bags were quite heavy, these were the fruit of their own labor so these items were even more precious to them.

Yan Gan walked back after making a phone call, and met up with the group of people.

Jian Qiaoxin was walking back with a bag of things, and suddenly felt light in his hand. The man beside him had taken the bags from him: "Is this everything?"

Jian Qiaoxin lowered his head as he stretched his tired hands from carrying heavy bags: "Should be everything."

"Okay." Yan Gan magically took out a packet of chocolate ice cream and threw it to him.

Jian Qiaoxin was caught off guard and tried to catch it subconsciously. The temperature on the beach in summer was also very high at dusk. It was a good time to eat ice cream, and it was the most normal thing.

But this stuff, Jian Qiaoxin hadn't eaten it for three years. Because it has cream, it is high in calories, and he is an artist, he needs to control his calorie intake, snacks have been excluded from his menu since he entered the circle.

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "What are you daydreaming about, want me to feed it to you?"

"No." Jian Qiaoxin lowered his head, and carefully tore packaging, as if an important ceremony was being held, until the ice cream showed a corner of black color, with a little sesame scent smelling very good.

Yan Gan threw another two packs of ice cream in his hands to Jian Dan and Fu Lougui, thanking them for taking care of Jian Qiaoxin.

When he turned his head back, his little rabbit was seriously eating ice cream, Jian Qiaoxin's fair face was dyed with a light blush, and a pair of black eyes were filled with a light smile, he carefully licked the ice cream, taking every bite very solemnly.