Chapter 71: Livestream

Jian Qiaoxin was not sure what reaction he should do, so he just lightly coughed from behind.

Fu Lougui threw the umbrella aside: "Xiao Xin, I think you shouldn't let him cover in a quilt. This is not in line with his temperament."

Jian Qiaoxin was a little curious: "What should I put on him?"

After shaking the rain off his body, Fu Lougui went to help Jian Dan, turning his head and saying, "He should be dressed in good-quality clothes."

"..."

He was taken aback for a while, then Jian Qiaoxin reacted to this sentence and laughed out loud.

Yan Gan walked to Jian Qiaoxin with a smile, with a hand on the shoulder of the young man, in a lazy and comfortable posture: "Some people cannot eat grapes and say grapes are sour."

Jian Qiaoxin dared to say that the man standing next to him really looked like a fox right now.

Fu Lougui helped Jian Dan take off his raincoat and came over. Jian Qiaoxin found out that Jian Dan's face did not look good, and he seemed to be shaking from the cold. Although the temperature was really not high, it was not so cold. He was a little worried: "Dan Dan, are you okay?"

Jian Dan put on the shawl prepared by the program group and put it in the cave, and shook his head: "I'm fine, I'm just a little afraid of the cold."

Jian Qiaoxin knew that some people's physiques would be more afraid of the cold than ordinary people, but he didn't expect it to be so serious. He hurriedly said: "Then hurry up and cover yourself up with the quilt, it will be better."

Jian Dan nodded.

They got into their prepared tents. The wind and rain outside still didn't stop. It was very late at night. After a laborious day on the boat, now they were under the rain for so long, running back and forth, everyone also started to get really tired.

Jian Qiaoxin originally thought it would be difficult for him to fall asleep, but he didn't expect that he would instantly fall asleep, without a dream. The next day after the rain, the staff outside were busy preparing before they woke up.

Yan Gan got up lightly, but he still woke up the young man.

Jian Qiaoxin's eyelashes trembled slightly, and his voice was raspy because of just waking up: "What time is it?"

Yan Gan glanced at his watch and said in a deep voice, "Eight o'clock in the morning."

"It's morning already?" Jian Qiaoxin half sat up, the outside sunlight poured in through the waterproof curtain, and the cave entrance was sprinkled with golden yellow.

Yan Gan sat up straight and moved his neck left and right: "Go back to sleep."

Jian Qiaoxin yawned and struggled to sit up: "I don't want to sleep anymore, everyone should be up by now, and I don't think I can continue sleeping. Let's see what's going on outside."

Yan Gan didn't object to what he said, so they just got up together, the temperature during the day was relatively high, there was no need to wear so much, so they got ready pretty fast.

After the two people got up, Jian Dan and Fu Lougui had just returned. Jian Dan's complexion was much better than last night. He was extremely beautiful. Although he was a little haggard at the moment, it did not affect his own appearance. Beauty is beauty. Sick beauties are also pretty.

Jian Dan zipped up the jacket, and beckoned to Jian Qiaoxin: "Good morning."

Jian Qiaoxin smiled: "Good morning."