Chapter 80: Illegitimate Son

By the time Elder Yan got back to the Yan's old house, Yan Gan had also arrived at the old house.

Jian Qiaoxin arrived later than him.

There seemed to be no chaos going on at the house, and the servants were moving in an orderly manner, but if one were to take a closer look, one could still feel a storm was about to come.

A maid just passed by in front of him wearing a yellow apron, holding a delicate teapot and cup, which must be brought to the living room.

Seeing Jian Qiaoxin, the maid bowed slightly: "Young master."

Jian Qiaoxin nodded in greeting, and asked her: "What's going on inside, how is it?"

"It's not so bad." The maid didn't dare to say more: "The elder master, the master, and the elder lady are all here. You can go and see for yourself."

Jian Qiaoxin knew that it was difficult for her to tell the truth, so he said: "Okay."

Following the maid along the same way, it was summer. Yan's old house has a Chinese garden, but the design is very clever. The pebble floor has water sprinklers, so the flowers and paths in the garden can be kept moist. There is also central air-conditioning in the corridor, which is not sultry.

Walking down the path to the main living room, which was the area of the main event at the moment.

"Boom!"

A cracking sound of a teapot sounded in the living room. Jian Qiaoxin glanced at it. It was the teapot that the maid sent in just now. He didn't expect such an exquisite teapot to break so soon.

Yan Gan sat in the lower hand position of the main seat, glanced at the door, and pointed to the position next to him: "Sit down."

Jian Qiaoxin nodded, then bowed to Elder Yan before coming to sit down.

Xing Rou was kneeling on her knees on the ground, her exquisite hairstyle had been scattered. She looked a little embarrassed at the moment, because she was crying earlier, so her makeup got smeared and she looked very untidy.

Seeing Jian Qiaoxin's arrival, there was an unexplainable light across her eyes.

Elder Yan was standing outside the hotel room. He listened to everything that should or shouldn't be heard. After calming down his anger, he said, "You have an illegitimate child with that bastard, bring that wicked sinister over."

Xing Rou got a little panicked: "There is no illegitimate child, my husband, don't listen to Yan Fang's nonsense, he knows nothing."

Elder Yan's pale face was sharp: "Are you waiting for me to investigate it myself?"

Xing Rou's breathing was startled.

"Father." Yan Gan stood up from his seat, walked behind Elder Yan, and stretched out his hand to soothe the man's back: "You are not in good health, don't get angry."

Halfway through the conversation, Yan Gan glanced at Xing Rou who was not far away, and the corners of his mouth curled up: "Your health just got a bit better recently, why do you have to waste your energy on such a matter, wouldn't it be bad for your health?"

Elder Yan coughed lightly and patted Yan Gan's hand. Unexpectedly, after so many years and many turning events in life, this was the only son that cared about him the most, and also the most useful one.

He sighed, "A Gan, regarding your mother's affairs, I'll let you handle it."

Xing Rou's eyes widened: "My husband!"