Chapter 76: How About We Divorce

They talked and laughed with each other, the meal finished in a blink of an eye.

This meal could be said to be the most pleasant meal that they had eaten after coming to the deserted island, but after finishing eating, it made them feel a bit disappointed.

Jian Dan slumped in a chair: "This is crazy, I actually think that the food we cooked might taste better."

Jian Qiaoxin on the other side had some alcohol and was a little drunk: "Should we go back and make our own meal?"

"..."

Jian Dan thought about it: "I want to eat fish."

"Okay!" Jian Qiaoxin patted the table and walked outside: "When I came in, I saw there were live fish outside. Let's go grab the fish and make it now."

This was a very crazy idea.

Jian Dan also stood up and joined in: "I'll help."

The two of them walked away from the dinner table. After the two left, it was quite quiet at the dining table. The people who have always been used to socializing were not drunk at all. This bit of alcohol is just child play to them.

Fu Lougui prepared a glass of water for Jian Dan, and looked at Yan Gan: "Your wife, he is drunk?"

Jian Qiaoxin's voice came from outside: "Auntie, please give me the knife, I want to clean the fish!"

Yan Gan came to a conclusion: "He is drunk."

The fish-killing journey outside was still in progress. Jian Qiaoxin really caught a fish and squatted at the entrance of the restaurant with a knife.

The fish struggled so hard that he could not knock it out with one strike.

Jian Qiaoxin was a little frustrated: "This fish is so annoying."

Jian Dan squatted down next to him, the night lights fell on the two people, and they simply whispered: "It's very annoying, by the way, what do you hate the most?"

Jian Qiaoxin stopped trying to catch the fish. He sat on a small stool and thought for a while: "I hate myself the most."

"..."

This answer was surprising.

Jian Dan raised his face and asked him: "Why?"

"Because..." Jian Qiaoxin sighed: "Because I'm such a failure."

Jian Dan smiled: "I also hate myself the most."

Jian Qiaoxin was still indulging in alcohol, and he went to catch the fish: "Why do you hate yourself, are you not the film emperor? You have a good look, and Brother Fu is a good man..."

Jian Dan looked at him: "If you say that, aren't you not bad yourself, Mr. Yan is also a good man, and you also have good looks, and your development in the circle is also good."

Jian Qiaoxin was silent.

Jian Dan also came over to kill the fish on a small stool: "I used to hate others saying that I am beautiful."

His face could not be described as the most beautiful in the country, and he was also named a walking vase by a large number of netizens. When his family went bankrupt, the whole country was mocking him and said that he only has this face left, and everyone in the circle was secretly betting which golden master he would sleep with. No matter how hard he worked, no matter how hard he tried, people would always only talk about this face.

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Is that so, I like you very much."

Jian Dan grabbed his shoulders: "I like you too."