Chapter 28: Favor Jian Qiaoxin

Jian Qiaoxin bit his lips: "What are the three conditions?"

This time, Yan Gan started to list them out for him: "No matter what kind of work, you must not work past 9 o'clock in the evening, otherwise..."

Jian Qiaoxin's heart tightened: "Otherwise what?"

The corner of Yan Gan's mouth had a kind smile: "You don't want to know."

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin: "Then, what about the other two?"

"Second: You want to do filming, I can let you do it for these two months, but any stunts or any scene which requires you to do martial arts, you must use a stand-in. I need you to take away your dedication and professionalism towards work for now."

"Third: Send me a message every 2 hours every day, tell me everything as soon as anything happens, don't let me know from others later."

Jian Qiaoxin was stunned and exclaimed at the man's desire for control: "Uh, everything?"

"Yeah." Yan Gan led him to the living room sofa. Aunt Zhang brought the fruit plate. He took it to Jian Qiaoxin, and said: "If you think I have no way of knowing, you can try."

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin ate an apple blankly: "Oh, okay."

Yan Gan squeezed his face vindictively: "Do you really want to try?"

"No." Jian Qiaoxin moved away and then chewed the apple like a squirrel: "I mean I know."

Yan Gan looked at him and suddenly had a very refreshing experience.

In the past, if it were Wen Yuan, the boy would fight to the end, even quarreled with him, and cried to him if he didn't agree with the boy, and he would be upset when he cried.

But Jian Qiaoxin was different. He discussed the matter with him about what he wanted to do. He was obedient and did not cause trouble.

Jian Qiaoxin was eating an apple, and he did not forget, "Mr. Yan, would you like to eat some too?"

Yan Gan was thinking about the matter and waved his hand: "No, you can eat it."

"Oh." Jian Qiaoxin was happily munching on the sour grapes while sitting next to the man, and it seemed that as long as he was with Yan Gan, he would rarely get nausea, which was really good.

The next day--the Yan's house

Today's weather was not very good, it was quite gloomy. Jian Qiaoxin wore a sweater when he woke up in the morning, but this sweater was his old clothes, he was a little bit fatter than before, so it did not fit well.

Yan Gan said, "Someone will come over to take your measurements in the next two days. It's time to get you new clothes."

Jian Qiaoxin was drinking soy milk, he put down the small spoon, and said with uneasiness: "Customized clothes, will it be expensive?"

He was used to being frugal, and of course he hesitated.

Yan Gan peeled the egg in his hand, didn't lift his head as he said: "It's my personal designer, and the expenses are fixed by the contract. Making clothes for you is the same as making clothes for me. Don't worry about it."

Jian Qiaoxin felt a bit relieved after hearing that, and he nodded: "That's good."

"Uhm." Yan Gan gave him the egg in his hand: "I will take you to the company in my car in a bit, and I've arranged two experienced nannies to work with you. Remember what you promised me yesterday."