Chapter 10: Move Out

Qiu Jian did not expect Jian Qiaoxin to say such a thing.

"What's wrong, Xiao Xin? Why did you want to break up? Is it because of what happened in the hospital today? You clearly know that Wen Yuan and I have nothing!"

Jian Qiaoxin turned his face away, not wanting to look at him.

Qiu Jian came over to hold his hand but was avoided by Jian Qiaoxin. He was also a little angry: "Since you are also at the hospital, why didn't you tell me on the phone, don't you trust me?"

Jian Qiaoxin sneered: "I don't trust you?"

Qiu Jian was a little bit embarrassed, but he still insisted: "If you trust me, how come you don't tell me, does my status as your boyfriend still have any meaning to you? If you think my heart has changed, why did you stay with me in the first place??"

Jian Qiaoxin sneered: "I also have something to say, you wanted to hear it?"

Qiu Jian was taken aback, he tightened his grip on Jian Qiaoxin's clothes, and his nervous voice trembled: "What?"

"If I had known that you were so intimate with him, I should have made room for the two of you earlier instead of delaying your progress."

Qiu Jian's heart sank: "That's not the case, you have misunderstood."

"What am I misunderstanding, the clothes and bags, are they fake? I took all the photos, and you still want to deny it"

Jian Qiaoxin's apricot eyes dyed a little red: "I must have been blind, and I admitted my mistake, but those receipts, you think I'm stupid?"

"......"

Qiu Jian said in surprise: "The clothes and bags are not for Wen Yuan, but I bought them for a client."

Jian Qiaoxin was silent, he didn't believe it at all.

"Really, you have to trust me, I will take you to see that client tomorrow, and I will ask him to prove my innocence tomorrow..."

Jian Qiaoxin pushed him away: "Enough, you are not tired, but I am tired."

Qiu Jian hugged him with red eyes: "What I said is true, Xiao Xin, don't leave me, I beg you, you can't break up with me because of such a trivial matter over our relationship of five years!"

Jian Qiaoxin gritted his teeth, pushed him away and got up from the sofa. He was about to walk to his room, but the pain in his legs made him unable to adjust his strength and speed.

Qiu Jian subconsciously came over and bent over to support him: "Be careful."

Jian Qiaoxin tried to push him, but he couldn't.

"I will help you back to your room, don't mistreat your own body due to anger." Qiu Jian said cautiously.

"......"

Back to the room, Jian Qiaoxin closed the door mercilessly and shut Qiu Jian outside. He was confused now, every minute and every second, he didn't want to stay with Qiu Jian any more.

Outside.

Qiu Jian scratched his head, and returned to the room slightly irritated.

The phone on the bed was buzzing. It was Wen Yuan calling. He picked up the phone and looked at it. After thinking of what Jian Qiaoxin had said, he finally hung up the phone.

He really could not do any more sorry and irreversible things to Jian Qiaoxin.

Originally, Qiu Jian thought that after he hung up, the other party would not call again. Who knew that the call would still be transmitted unremittingly, including messages from WeChat.