Chapter 43: How could a Pheasant be a Match to Phoenix

Tong Xin took a deep breath: "I'm Tong Xin, the heroine of "Huanxi Ji"."

"Oh." Jian Xingchen said: "I don't know."

"..."

Tong Xin was furious, but considering Jian Xingchen's current status, she didn't dare to get angry. She could only say: "It's normal for you two to not know me. After all, people like me are rooting [1] in the crew all year round. Unlike you two who are indeed having a very good life, it is normal not to encounter each other on a daily basis."

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Rooting in the crew?"

Tong Xin smiled: "Yes."

"If you are rooting in the crew, then why are you here?" Jian Qiaoxin put down the milk glass: "Aren't you supposed to be in the crew now?"

"..."

Tong Xin felt that she couldn't hold the smile on her face anymore.

"You two are here." Someone came over and sat on the opposite sofa. Yan Hengyang raised his legs and said, "It's been a few months now. Have you decided on a date of resuming work?"

When Jian Qiaoxin saw the director, he felt a headache rushing up as he sneered: "We're not sure yet."

Yan Hengyang gave a "tsk": "I'm not in a hurry. I'm already looking for the post production team to work on the previous shooting content. When the first part is finished, you can do make-up shots later."

Jian Xingchen said: "Okay."

Tong Xin, who was being ignored on one side, looked at Director Yan on the opposite side in shock. Yan Hengyang's status in the director circle is very high, and there are even rumors that people who appear in his play will be popular; that year, Jian Dan appeared in the movie "Weaving Stars on the Cloud" and won the Golden Horse Award.

Tong Xin pulled her hair nervously: "Director Yan? How are you."

Yan Hengyang took a piece of cake to eat and glanced at her: "Who are you?"

Tong Xin: "..."

In one day, three people said they didn't know her.

Tong Xin's heart burned with aggrieved fire, but she still thought of wanting to work with Yan Hengyang, so she had to smile: "I am Tong Xin, and I have acted in "Huanxi Ji"."

Yan Hengyang swallowed the sweet in his mouth, thought about it and said, "That bad movie? So it was played by you!"

Tong Xin wanted to lift the table.

She was about to speak, when someone came over, Yan Gan was wearing a crimson suit, bright and elegant; the man's figure was tall and straight, the hall lights fell on his shoulders, his handsome face was wearing a gentle smile; he was talking with other people on the side and when he looked over to Jian Qiaoxin, his eyebrows were slightly raised, and he was a little bit angry.

Yan Gan walked to the sofa and stood still: "Oh, it's quite lively here."

He was being followed by Xiao Zihua behind him, and Xiao Zihua's gaze was on Jian Qiaoxin's body as soon as he came over, completely ignoring Tong Xin on the side.

Yan Gan walked behind Jian Qiaoxin and leaned on the sofa: "Are you hungry?"

Jian Qiaoxin pointed to the plates on the table and shook his head: "I'm not hungry, I just ate pastries and drank a glass of milk."

Yan Gan said, "No vomit?"

Jian Qiaoxin smiled: "I didn't vomit."

Yan Gan was relieved now. He played with Jian Qiaoxin's hair, with a lazy tone: "What did you talk about just now?"