Chapter 73: We Are No Different

One after another soft voices responded to Yan Gan's answer from the classroom.

Although many children did not understand the ambiguity of this answer, they could feel that Teacher Jian was embarrassed now, his face was crimson red.

Jian Qiaoxin cleared his throat: "This poem is about the poet who met his favorite girl on the bank of the river. This girl is very beautiful and outstanding, and that makes the poet fall for her. So everyone must work hard to be a good person in order to find your own happiness."

The children seemed to understand but not understand.

The little boy next to Jian Qiaoxin said: "Then Teacher Jian, have you found your happiness?"

If this question was asked more than a year ago, Jian Qiaoxin may not be able to answer. He had lived his life too stubbornly and could not be regarded as happy.

But now, it seems that he has his answer.

Jian Qiaoxin smiled slightly: "I've found mine, my husband is also a very good person."

Most of the children in the classroom were quite sharp, and most of them looked back at Yan Gan who was half sitting in a chair behind, smiling: "Is this outstanding person Uncle Yan?"

Jian Qiaoxin gave a light cough. He never expected that these children were so sophisticated. He was not so shamelessly admitting it. Since it was quite embarrassing to praise each other's excellence in front of people.

Yan Gan tightened the last screw on the table, raised his eyebrows and said, "How can you tell that it is me?"

The children pursed their lips and laughed.

Yan Gan slowly put the repaired table upright and asked confidently, "Is it because you can see that your Uncle Yan and Mr. Jian are looking good together, a match made in heaven?"

There was a burst of laughter in the classroom, and the children laughed loudly, which had caused Jian Qiaoxin to turn beet red in front of the class.

They were lively here, and the live chat was also very lively.

Mo Lisheng: Is it humane to stuff these kids with dog food? ! ! Give it to me

Jar: Please don't give the kids dog food, let me pick up the Supreme Golden Dog Food!

Pretend to be online: Is it my illusion? Hahahaha, I think Mr. Yan is so sassy. I used to read about him in financial magazines and thought he was cool and tyrannical, and he had a cool personality!

Mushroom: "People keep saying that this couple is not a match for each other, but now I feel that this pair is right for each other, and I suddenly look forward to the premiere of the variety show. I added this to my must watch list!"

"Agree 1"

"Agree 1"

The live chat was very lively, and Jian Qiaoxin in the classroom finally got through the lesson with much embarrassment. The children went out to play during the break before he finally got off the podium.

He walked a few steps to Yan Gan, Jian Qiaoxin took a bottle of water and handed it to him.

Yan Gan sat in an open space at the back door, but it was calm weather today. It was very hot when people were sitting here in summer. Actually, they should be sweaty and look a bit untidy.

But not with Yan Gan, he carried a calm energy in everything he did, even when he was doing the work of repairing tables and chairs, he seemed to be holding the finest porcelain in his hand.