Chapter 58: Make Known to Public

A member of the board watched the developments in amazement.

Yan Gan stood up directly: "The meeting is over."

The manager who sat down with him had something to say: "Mr. Yan, we have not yet figured out the solution for this situation..."

Yan Gan looked sideways, his handsome face raised a smile, but his eyes were cold: "Manager Wang, do you have a solution?"

"No......"

"No?" Yan Gan raised his eyebrows, and his smile gradually became cold: "Since Manager Wang wants to have a meeting so much, then you should stay here to figure out a solution and contact Secretary Li if you have one."

After he finished talking, the man left, and the door was closed with a "creak", leaving a group of dumbfounded people looking at each other.

Originally, everyone could get out of the meeting when Yan Gan said so. After all, they had been stuck in this meeting since the afternoon, and they were all either starving or exhausted. Everyone was being ridiculed and lectured by Yan Gan for the whole afternoon. Everyone was exhausted. It was such a blessing to see that Lord Yan was about to leave. Yet, someone was looking for death and said something to him, and now all of them did not know when the meeting would end!

Manager Li of the PR Department stood up: "Manager Wang, since you want to handle this matter well, we can't take credit for it. I remembered that there is something urgent I need to do, so I leave first."

As soon as he left, the others also followed suit.

"I also have something."

"Right, the electrical appliances in my department are broken. I have to go back to take a look."

The scattered people found all kinds of excuses to leave the room. In the end, only Manager Wang and a few of his henchmen were sitting in the same place.

Manager Wang's face turned pale and blue.

His subordinates said: "Brother Wang, let's go too..."

"Where are you going!" Manager Wang roared, and a lot of water overflowed from the falling cup: "Didn't you hear that Mr. Yan asked us to think of a plan here?!"

Subordinates: "..."

That's what you want, but we want to leave too, okay?

But they dared not to say it, they dared not to mention it!

Heavy rains blocked the traffic of the entire city, and during peak hours, many people rushed to the airport due to the Weibo news regarding Jian Qiaoxin.

Yan Gan was sitting in the car. Because of his presence, the low air pressure in the car made everyone afraid to breathe, for fear that they would do something wrong and be dead on the spot.

Secretary Li courageously said: "Sir, most of our personal bodyguards have been sent out. According to your instructions, they are all wearing plain clothes."

Yan Gan nodded, and Nong Bai, who was sitting in front of him, trembled.

Yan Gan took out a bottle of water from the small refrigerator. He unscrewed the cap and looked at Nong Bai in front of him: "Today, he went to shoot an advertisement cover. How many people are with him?"

"Just, Xiao Xin and his assistant." Nong Bai's desire to survive prompted him to fill in a few sentences to explain: "This trip was unplanned. The advertiser's venue suddenly expired soon, and the contract had already been signed in advance. We can't break the contract either. They booked the plane tickets, because the itinerary was too rushed, so the bodyguards couldn't follow..."