Chapter 66: Conflict

Yan Gan was not sure to laugh or cry: "Great luck with women during school?"

"Isn't it so?" Jian Qiaoxin sat on the quilt and counted with his fingers: "Fallen into your arms, being auctioned off, and courting you..."

Yan Gan leaned on the pillow lazily and looked at him with interest: "Let's not talk about school time, isn't that Uncle very desirable as of now?"

"..."

The anger in Jian Qiaoxin's heart was like a balloon being punctured.

Yes, Yan Gan was not only popular in his teens, he was also very popular in the present time, his constant lack of love was overflowing. There were a lot of people of all shapes and sizes seducing him left and right; Jian Qiaoxin felt that he was being silly, why did he even worry about this matter?

Yan Gan leaned closer to him, smiling at the corners of his mouth, and said in a low voice: "Aren't you Uncle's greatest luck?"

Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback.

"As for whether it's desirable or not..." The man's gaze moved down, his voice lazily and somewhat magnetic: "I think we still have to test it out."

You rogue.

When Yan Gan lifted up the quilt, Jian Qiaoxin just gently told him off; after this incident tonight, the thin-skinned Jian Qiaoxin had no time to reason with him, so he turned over and covered himself with the quilt.

At night on the beach, the wind was strong and the temperature dropped sharply compared to the daytime. There was no need to worry about the burning fire outside their tents. Due to the variety show shooting, there would be staff guarding outside throughout the night to make sure nothing would get caught on fire.

But the heat of the fire only helped to warm up the area around it. When the temperature dropped, the weather was still as cold as ice.

In the second half of the night, Jian Qiaoxin woke up from the cold, the whistling wind outside the tent was screaming all night; at first glance, it sounded a bit scary on such a night.

He turned over, his hands and feet were cold, and there was no warmth in the quilt.

It was too cold, he had completely woken up from the cold, Jian Qiaoxin tossed and turned in the tent, just as he turned over again, a voice came from behind him: "Can't sleep?"

Jian Qiaoxin's movements froze. He turned his back to Yan Gan and did not dare to turn his head back: "Did I wake you up?"

"The wind is so loud outside, what does it have to do with you?" Yan Gan's voice was a bit hoarse because he had just woken up: "Take your quilt and come over to my side."

Jian Qiaoxin felt like his body got frozen from the cold, he whispered: "My body is too cold, it's not good that I transmit this cold to you."

If it was not due to they were filming a show at the moment, and it was not suitable to cause a scene, Yan Gan would like to grab the youth into his arms and maybe flicked his head for being stupid. Forget it, he would be reluctant to flick the younger man's head, maybe he should just fuck the other, at least after sexing it up he would not be this annoyed.

Now he had understood that Jian Qiaoxin was not unfamiliar with him, the young man was just afraid that he would cause trouble to others. This was a habit, a habit that has taken root deep in his bones, thinking about others before himself.

He did not deliberately target anyone, he was subconsciously being dictated by the character.

Although he was really cold, if his cold was going to be transmitted to others, he would try to bear it by himself. The same as he was also hungry, if he were to eat other people's food, others would be hungry, then he would just let the others eat and let himself be hungry.