Chapter 26: Abortion

The night was slightly cool.

The autumn wind was blowing in the corridor from time to time. Jian Qiaoxin sneezed while clutching his nose as he retreated to his room.

He did not care about what to do with his dirty clothes or the likes. He walked slowly to the edge of the bed and sat down. Jian Qiaoxin's mind kept replaying the scene of Yan Gan and the boy downstairs over and over again.

Yes, it is actually normal.

It is normal for rich people like them to find fuck buddy as their pasttime, right?

Jian Qiaoxin slowly curled up into the bed, comforting himself in his heart, but he could never get that image out of his head. Although he had found a perfect explanation, he still couldn't let it go.

Putting his head on the pillow and curling his palms unconsciously, Jian Qiaoxin sighed silently. He thought that Yan Gan was different.

The next day.

On a sunny day after a heavy rain, the sky was clear.

The temperature in autumn was very comfortable, and the air on the tree-lined path was fresh and natural. Jian Qiaoxin didn't sleep well last night. He got up at five or six o'clock. He had nothing to do, so he just went for a walk.

There was a dog barking not far away, and a little yellow dog was running on the trail.

Jian Qiaoxin turned to look, and saw Yan Gan jogging in casual clothes on the trail, followed by an energetic little yellow dog.

The little yellow dog noticed Jian Qiaoxin, and enthusiastically ran over.

"Woof woof!"

Jian Qiaoxin walked a few steps forward, but was overtaken by the little yellow dog. The little dog was not afraid of people at all and wagged its tail at Jian Qiaoxin.

Jian Qiaoxin smiled slightly, he bent over and touched the little dog's head.

Yan Gan jogged over from behind: "It likes you very much."

Jian Qiaoxin's movement froze, and he took his hand back, his voice as flat as water: "It's pretty cute."

The breeze on the tree-lined path was light, and golden maple leaves fell from time to time. Jian Qiaoxin's clothes were a new set that the attendant handed to him this morning. The straight yellow hoodie had a big bear on its chest, with a pair of white cloth shoes, this made him look a few years younger with the vibrant yellow background.

Yan Gan gave him the dog-walking leash in his hand: "If you like, you can play with it."

Jian Qiaoxin took it subconsciously: "This is your dog?"

Yan Gan smiled at this question. He asked, "Do you think Uncle looks like someone who has time to raise a dog?"

"..."

The leash in his hand had metal buttons, and the icy cold touch from the palm of the hand traveled straight to his heart, the distance between them was too close.

Jian Qiaoxin took a step back, and he resisted Yan Gan: "That's right, you must work hard day and night."

The air was silent for a moment.

The little yellow dog could detect that the atmosphere of these two men was not right, and stayed aside obediently.

Jian Qiaoxin felt that the gaze falling on him was getting colder, he turned his head and walked back: "You continue with your morning jog, I am a little tired, so I will go back first."