2.

*BUZZ * *BUZZ *

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I had set for my first day of school in Australia. 

I groaned as I pulled the cover off my body and sat up. I walked over to my suitcase which was still full of clothes and grabbed a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a white button up shirt with navy blue poka-dots on it. I made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After my shower I brushed my teeth the went over to my makeup table. I brushed through my thick brown locks then blow dried my hair. I slipped on my white convers and grabbed my bag to go down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and looked through the cupboards looking for something to eat. I soon decided to just make some toast. I stuck to pieces of bread in the toaster and pulled  the lever down. I walked into the living room and plopped onto the couch. I grabbed the tv remote and switched the channel to how I met your mother. God I love that show ;it's so funny.  *BEEP * I heard the toast pop up in the toaster. I walked into the kitchen over to the toaster and grabbed my toast putting it on a plate. I went to the table sitting down and biting into my toast. When I finished I noticed it was 8:00 so I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

I really didn't feel like walking so I went to the bus stop. It was only around the corner from my house. It felt like ages until the bus finally arrived. I stepped onto the bus and pay ed the bus driver 75 cents. All the seats were taken so I had to stand and hold on to a pole.

____________________________________________

When I arrived at school I went straight. Through the school gates and I to the office to get my schedule. When I walked in I was greeted by a nice woman behind a desk.

"Hello young lady can I help you?" She asked me politely.

"Um yes I'm here to get my schedule. " I told her. "I'm Emma Peterson. " I quickly added.

"Oh yes you must be new to our school." The office clerk replied.

She began typing on the keyboard as I stood there watching. She finally finished typing and handed me my schedule smiling. I took it from her hands and walked out of the office.

I began walking down the hall while looking at my schedule. My first class is language arts in Mr. Fran's class. Still looking at my paper I walked to my class until I bumped into someone. I looked up to see a boy with bright red hair. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." He apologized.

"No need to apologize it was my fault." I told him.

"Oh well then I'm not sorry. "He joked. We both laugh together.

"Hi I'm Michael. " he greeted holding out his hand so I can shake it.

"Hi Michael I'm Emma. " I told him shaking his hand.

"Is that your schedule,can I see it? " Michael asked me curiously.

"Uh yeah here you go. " I respond giving him the paper.

"You have Mr. Fran me too! Come on we can go together." He said happily. I tried not to laugh but a small giggle escaped my mouth.

"What? " he asked me confused.

"Oh nothing." I told him still laughing.

We walked to our class together. When we got to Mr. Fran's other was still a little time till we go in so we stood by the door chatting. 

"So Emma do you wanna hang out at lunch maybe I mean if you want. " Michael asked me kinda nervous.

"Of course! " I said happily.

Mr. Fran opened the door calling the class in. I stood out side the door by mister Fran as Michael walked in side.

"Hello Mr. Fran I'm Emma and I'm new here. " I told him shyly.

"Ahh yes Emma Peterson if I'm correct . " he said.

"Yes that's me." I told him smiling.

"Okay well you can take a seat behind Michael over there. " he gestured to a seat behind Michael than gave me a notebook.  I took my seat and started taking notes.

____________________________________________

I said bye to Michael and walked to my next class which was math. I'm pretty good at math.

I walked down the hall and stood by the door waiting to get in. I was staring off at nothing when I spotted a cute boy walking towards me with his two friends. He had dark blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. He got closer to me and walked past me he shoved me on purpose .

Watch where you going! " I told him changing my opinion about him.

"Shut the fuck up you slut! " he spat at me angrily.

"Excuse me? " I asked him my eyebrows raised.

"What?!" He asked very angry. "You don't talk to me like that bitch! " he yelled pushing me against the wall and slapping me in the face."no one ever talks to me like that!"

The teacher began to walk over to us but before he got here he grabbed my waist harshly and pulled me to his chest. He whispered in my ear "think twice before speaking to me like that you whore. " he let go of my waist and backed away as the teacher approached.

"Okay is there a miss Emma Peterson here today?" He asked while letting others into the class. I walked over to him as he told me I had to sit in the front next to calum. That was one of Luke's bully friends and so is Ashton. Luke sits behind me and Aston sits behind Luke. I took my seat and listen to the teacher talk.

____________________________________________ It was the end of math class and time for lunch. I packed up my books and began walking out of the class. I walked down the halls towards the cafeteria to look for Michael. I kept looking for Michael when I felt someone grab my waist. Thinking it was Luke I tried to get out of his grip. When I turned to look I noticed it wasn't Luke It was Michael.

"Why so squirmy Emma? " he asked me sounding concerned.

"Oh it's only you I though you were someone else." I told him sighing in relief.

"Oh well how about we go get some lunch then I pay." Michael offered.

I gave him a quick nod and we walked to the cafeteria. We went up to the window and I got a salad and Michael got pizza. After he pay ed we sat down at a table. We ate our food and talked about weird things and such.

____________________________________________

It was finally the end of the day and I was packing my books and exiting my history class.

I began walking down the hall towards the gates. When I got out of the gates the first person I saw was Luke with his friends Ashton and calum. I just put my head down hoping they wouldnt notice. I though they didn't notice till I fell to the ground hitting my face very hard. I looked up to see who had tripped me when I saw a familiar face.

It was calum standing next to Luke and Ashton laughing. "So how was your first day Emma? " Luke asked me not really wanting to know.

"Not very good thanks to you." I mumbled und my breath so he wouldn't hear. Sadly he did. "Oh some one likes to be clever huh." He screeched while beginning to kick me at least four times. He finally stopped then walked away chuckling with his friends.

I got up wincing trying to hold in my tears but it was to much to bare. All my tears escaped from my eyes. I walked to the bus stop crying the whole walk.

Hey my little penguin people! So I really hope you like my book so far and sorry for it being so long it took a while to write. But ummm plzzz tell me what you think and or vote plzzz I will also try to update when I get a chance cause I'm sorta busy with school and junk hehe s oil yeah hope you like and also go read my other story called reject thank you my little penguin people bye bye ✌✌✌