44.

That's her dress ^^^^^^^^^
But not her!!! Otay? Otay.

I woke up to my 6:00 alarm playing American idiot by green day. I got up to fast and immediately got dizzy. For about 3 seconds all I could see we're floating colors as the sun shined in my eyes. When I was able to see clearly I went to the bathroom and turned the warm water on and pulling my clothes off. I stepped into the shower, the warm water hitting my cold skin immediately. I stood there for a second getting used to the water and thinking about luke.

I remember when he took me on our first date to a green day concert. He made me laugh because of the way he knew all the lyrics to every song they played. He insisted that I should get on his back so that I would have a better view and I denied saying that I was too heavy but then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around my waist. He kissed me and said "see your as light as a feather" (a/n Omg I just got the feels) He then kissed me again and put me on his back. I missed those days...

I felt a tear slide down my creak but I quickly wiped it away and grabbed my strawberry scented shampoo and rubbing it through my hair. Afterwards I washed the rest of my body.

When I was done I got out grabbing my towel and walked to my closet. I put on a tank top and some sweats so that I wouldn't have to sit in a dress until the wedding starts which is in 3 hours. I went back to the bathroom to brush and blow dry my hair. When I was done I curled my hair and clipped to braids back so they connected at the back of my head. Then I put a lavender bow over the hair tie. Then I went down stairs to eat breakfast.

Then I walked up to my room again and brushed my teeth and did my make up. When I was finished I sat on my bed to text luke...even though he will never answer me.

To : the love of my lyf3

Hey babe. I still miss you...and love u...today is the day that ruins my life even more. After today I will be miserable. My new mum is the person I hate the most. But I wish the person that I love with all my heart was here, So that u could get me out of this situation. I luv u so much luke. You were the reason I woke up with a smile...the reason I would laugh and always look forward to going to school. U were the reason I was happy. But now I am just depressed and wishing that u were beside me rn, making me laugh as hard as possible because u attacked me with tickles. I miss those days luke, But I miss u more than anything.
I luv u Lucas...
-Emily

(A/N those r the nicknames they hated being called...)

I sent the text and wiped away all the tears that slid down my cheeks. I fixed my make up and watched sponge Bob.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

It was 9:00 and I already have my dress on and I grabbed my phone and got into the car so that we could drive to the church where the wedding would be held.

----

When we got there it was 9:50 and people were already arriving. Since Melissa didn't want me to be an important apart of her wedding I just sat in one of the chairs and watched as everyone piled into the church.

When everyone arrived they began to play wedding music and every one stood up as Melissa walked down the aisle with her dad. The music played until she got to Charlie and they began to say there vows. As soon as Charlie slipped that ring onto her finger and said "I do" I felt like dyin. My whole life is ruined now and there is nothing I could do to fix it.

-----

It was getting later into the night and the wedding was almost over. Right now couples were dancing while I sat alone on the side thinking about luke again.

If only luke were here. We would be dancing together and I would actually be having fun, even if this is the worst day ever he will make it fun.

I stopped thinking about luke and sat down looking through Twitter when Michael approached me. Why was he here? Maybe Charlie invited him.

"He Emma, how Ya doin?" He asked as if this was supposed to be a good day for me.

"Horrible." I mumbled.

"Aww, really? Why?" He asked and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Seriuosly? I thought you knew me." I said annoyed. "Well obviously my boyfriend died and I will never love again and the person I hate the most is now my mum."

He looked sad when I said I would never love again but it was true. "Well umm...maybe dancing will make you feel a little better."

"Sorry but I don't dance, I just want to be alone." I sighed and shook my head.

"But Emma your always alone and besides, dancing is fun I can teach you. Its very easy so please just one dance?" He stuck out his bottom lip and held out his hand. I sighed and grabbed his hand.
He brought me to the dance floor and we started dancing together. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you Michael." I said.

"For what?" He asked, confusion in his tone.

"For being there for me. And I'm sorry I have been ignoring you, it's just I miss luke so much and I just feel depressed." I looked up at him.

"It's okay Emma. We are all sad but some things were just ment to happen. You will see luke again someday but until then, you just have to keep your head up and be happy." He said sweetly. I smiled at his cute speech.

"Thank you." I smiled. He stared at me and leaned closer into my face until our lips were touching. I kissed back but pulled away quickly realizing what we just did. "I'm sorry Michael but I just don't like you that way anymore. I have to go I'm sorry" then I walked away and sat outside the church on a bench.

Soon my phone buzzed and I got a text. I opened my phone to see Luke's name at the top of my screen. I pressed on it and almost died.

Hey Emma, I'm sorry I luv and miss u and I will see you soon. xxx

A/n omg hey guys!!! Mhuhahahha that was a weird cliffhanger. But let's just say it counts:) have a great night. Xxx