13.

Emma's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room which I assumed was a basement. I was laying on a very dusty couch which was very uncomfortable. I looked around taking in my surroundings. There were barely any thing except a couple boxes in here. I got up and immediately my head began to hurt. I walked over the an old mirror that had a couple of cracks on it to examine my head. I had a bruise on my forehead. Soon all the memories from earlier came to me. I've been kidnapped.

Lukes POV

I was sitting in the kitchen with the boys enjoying my ham and cheese sandwich. Ashton was on his phone texting someone and calum was getting some soda also making a big mess.

A loud creak coming from the basement made us all look at the door and then each other. Ashton got up slipping his phone in his pocket and walked over to the basement door. Me and calum followed right behind.

I knew that if Ashton saw Emma awake then he would do something to torture her. I would stand up to Ashton but I was quite scared of him. I'm such a wimp.

When we entered the basement Emma was looking in the mirror. She quickly turn when she saw us. She quickly backed up against the wall. She looked as if she was going to cry but she didn't, she just looked frightened.

"Y-you? What the hell!"she yelled/stuttered.

Calum walked up to her and pushed even closer to the wall so she wouldn't run. "Oh shut up or you'll get worse then what's already going to happen!" He spoke.

She flinched probably cause she was scared or because calum spit in her face. Then a large grin grew on her face. She brought her foot up and kicked calum in his balls and ran. He quickly let go of her sliding down the wall in pain. I started laughing until Ashton interrupted me.

"Go after her you lunatic!" He screamed at me. I panicked and chased her up the the stairs as told. Before she got any closer to the top of the staircase I grabbed her wrist tightly. Ashton ran up to her and grabbed her by the waist and shoved her towards the bottom of the stairs. She fell on her knees and began to cry. Calum walked up to her and muttered "your not going any where." While kicking her in the stomach.

She was now sobbing and holding her stomach in pain.

"It doesn't feel so good does it!?" Calum screamed at her. She looked up at me and immediately felt guilty for not helping her. I didn't want anyone to know that I like her--wait do I like her?

"Come on Luke you haven't caused her any pain yet join in!" Ashton cheered to me. I didn't want to make him mad so I slapped her in the face then wiped my hand off because my hand was full of her tears. She cried more which made feel even more guilty than I already was.

"Luke shes all yours. Don't let her escape! Me and calum are going up stairs to get him ice for his you know what." Ashton walked out of the basement with calum closely behind him.

When they left I quickly turned to Emma and she was laying on the ground crying. I walked over to her and picked her up taking her the window. She gave me a confused look.

"What a-are you d-doing Luke?" She stuttered.

"I'm getting you out of here." I simply told her. She opened her mouth to speak but I didn't let her. "Okay no more questions just go with it dammit! You talk to much!" I semi-yelled so the boys would hear me. I pushed her on to the grass lightly and told her to run. Before she did she started crying again then turned and began running.

Thanks for reading . Hope you like it. :-) :-) :-)