22.

I just thought this was funny! ^^^^

Emmas POV

*Friday*

I waited by the gates for luke so I could tutor him. I've been tutoring him for about 3 weeks now but he only started letting me actually tutor him when we decided to go to my house for it.

I scrolled threw my instagram and saw a pic of Luke with reyna but he didn't look happy. And again he wasn't wearing a shirt..... I just ignored it and turned my phone off and stood as Luke walked up to me.

We walked down the road towards the bus stop. I stopped and sat down on the bench but Luke kept walking.

''Are you coming 'cause I'm not taking the bus.'' He said turning around.

''Ugh whatever." I shrugged and followed him down the street to my house.

We were about 7 houses down from mine when Luke stopped me and began to speak.

''Uh Emma?"

''Hhmm'' was all I mumbled.

''Uh.....I.... um.....I um...I'm s-sorry...'' he choked out.

''No your not. Luke if you were sorry then you wouldn't have done it in the first place. Why did you even bring it up?" I protested.

''I am sorry emma! I am! And....I...I love you Emma. I really am sorry.'' He began to be calm again.

''No Luke, you can't love me. After every thing you done to me, I could never forgive you.'' I felt the tears escape from my eyes. I got out of his grip and began walking to my house. ''Come on I have to tutor you.''

Luke POV

I just stayed quiet and followed her to her house. She was right, I did hurt her. She has a right not to forgive me. But I really do love her and I don't know why I even bullied her. I am such a moron. I am so stupid to bully her , she doesn't deserve to be bullied. I am such a fuck up.

We entered her house and walked to her room. I sat on her bed and stared at my feet.I decided to give another shot but a little slower.

''Emma I know you won't forgive me but I am sorry. After we kidnapped you and calum hit you with that bat and I hit you with that book I realized how much I loved you. I-we should have never done that to you. And to be completely honest it was all calums idea.'' I think I was talking too much.

''I'm sorry Luke but I could never love you, your my bully. I don't love you, I love Michael. And Luke why did you bully me in the first place. Why would you bully anyone ? You don't even know there background. What if they were from a foster home because there parents died in a car accident along with there 5 year old brother! What if they cut everyday of there life!? Now that you bullied them they can never have a normal high school year! God Luke you don't even realize!" She screamed and I could tell she was about to cry.

Now I do know her background and I feel even more guilty. I just want to leave now , I dont want to sit here and watch her cry because I'm such a big ass fuck up. I cause everyone's problems. I disappointed millions of people just because I quit my band to do drugs. And I bully people and make them want to end their life. I am so idiotic.

''Im sorry em. And just so you know reyna means nothing to me. I just needed to get you off my mind. I knew you would never love me so I had to get you out of my head. But I still love you and I am so sorry.'' And with that I left. I left her crying in her bed room because I am such an idiot.

Emma's POV

I can't believe Luke actually loved me after all he has caused. No matter how much I really did love him I just couldn't. I have Michael and he would never hurt me like Luke did. And besides Luke is my bully, it would never work out. The fact that I just opened up to Luke and then he just walked out proves he doesn't love me.
I just cried in my room for the rest of the night not even caring to shower or eat.

I am so sorry for the boring chappie and for jumping into the whole love thing but I was kinda deep in the story and Luke still didn't express him feelings until now

Hope u like my book so far! Pllz vote/comment/share thank you! Bye!