20.

Emma's POV

Did I love luke? No, I have michael, and I love Michael. But... I think i love Luke, no I can't love Luke. He is terrible to me, he caused my pain and he caused my scars. He makes me depressed, he gives me bruises and makes me bleed. I couldn't love him even if I tried. And besides he hates me, there is no way on earth that he , Luke hemmings, my bully would love me. Its so obvious that he hates my guts. But he was so perfect and he was what I wanted. He was what I needed. But Michael loves me and I love him. Michael would never hurt me or cause me any pain like Luke did. I think. I am so unsure of every thing. Life is so confusing. Love is so confusing. They are so confusing. I just...I love Michael and I love Luke but I have Michael. I have Michael and Michael has me. And Michael makes me happy, he makes me smile and laugh. But Luke.....Luke makes me depressed and insecure and he makes me cry. But whenever I think of Luke I always smile because there is just something in the back of my mind that was telling me that Luke loved me too. But he makes me regret ever having feelings for him. It couldn't work out for us....it just couldn't. He was my bully and I was his punching bag. My future with Luke would probably consist of bullying and abuse. There is no way that we would work out....no way.

Right?

Lukes POV

I can't believe that I liked emma. I was supposed to be her bully. Well I wasn't supposed to be her bully.......................I chose to be her bully. But I can't love her, not after everything I have caused. I have ruined her whole life. Im the reason she cuts, I'm the reason she's insecure, I'm the reason, the only reason. (Haha I'm so good!!!) She will never forgive me after what I caused her. I have broken her and now I realize that I am the only one that can fix her.

I have to go tell her my feelings for her. She has to know that I love her. That I really love her. I have to go see her but wait today is her anniversary with Michael and it would just ruin her day. I don't even know how she would react. If we begin to argue than I will ruin her birthday just like I ruined her. I will just tell her how I feel in tutoring. Yeah .....so that we are alone, together.

OMG!!!! I love this chapter!!! Its so amazing. You guys may not think it but I do! It just I like how I wrote it its just......OMG!!

But anyways Umm do the usual comment, vote, and maybe follow me....... plz cuz that would be great. Thank you for reading and luv yas bye!!!!!