28.

1.28k reads omg IMA go die now....

*digs hole* *gets in hole* *fills hole again* R.I.P.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Emma POV

I woke up in unfamiliar place. Then I realized I had been a hospital. I took a look around to see if any one was in the room. But nobody was. It was just me , alone.

Memories started to flood my head of when in last woke up. But I didn't exactly wake up, I could only listen and not move. Although I wish I could of. I just wanted to jump out of this hospital bed and into Lukes arms, but I couldnt .I also would of told my new dad I loved him back and gave him the biggest hug. I would have especially screamed at Michael.

I can't believe Michael still thinks he controls me. Its over and I don't think it will ever begin again.

I started leaning up to get out of the very uncomfortable hospital bed but I got super dizzy. I almost fell over. I flopped down on the bed not even wanting to try again. I lied on the bed and stared at the checkered ceiling.

''Well you're awake.'' The doctor says surprisingly. He scared me.

I quickly got up egnoreing the dizzyness in my head.

''Uh yeah, um how long have I been in a coma?" I asked very curiously.

''Um..'' he paused as he checked his clipboard. ''3weeks.''

''Oh.'' I'm surprised. Usually people are in comas longer. ''When can I leave?"

''You can leave today but you need your legal guardian to sign you out.'' He reminds me.

''Oh'' is all I say. That really sucks because charlie works all day. Who would sign me out? What ever. I don't care right now, I just want to talk to Luke. Hopefully he doesn't think this is his fault.

''Um is there any thing else you need to know Ms. Peterson?" He asked setting his clipboard on a table.

''Uh actually could you call Luke and tell him to come?" I ask quickly.

''Luke? Umm okay just uh give me his number.'' He suggests.

I gave him my number and he called Luke. I just sat on the bed listening to his conversation with Luke. When he finally finished talking to him he turned to me and smiled.

''He said he will be here in a few minutes, but now I have to go deal with another patient. I'll come check on you in a couple hours.'' With that he left leaving me alone in this weird hospital room.

SO SORRY 4 THE BORING CHAPTER ITS KINDA A FILLER BUT I UPDATED SO ITS ALL GOOD!!!!

THX 4 READING AND PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALL THAT JUNK.

BYE!!!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)