bonus chapter/mini sequel

Ok so I was haveing a mini convo with one_lonely_idiot
(Which you should go follow her) And I suggested a mini sequel and then other ppl who read my books saw it and they were like YASSS
so this bonus chapter is gonna be what would happen if Luke didn't jump off the cliff. I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND FUNNY COMMENYS ILY ALL

•••••••••

Lukes POV

I saw Emma laying on the floor with the bottle of pills in her pale hand. I ran over to her limb body.

"Emma?! Wake up! E-emma, wake up!" I cried out shaking her body rapidly. "E-MMA! WAKE U-UP P-PLEASE!!! E-EMMA!"

I heard heavy footsteps and turned around to see charlie.

"Emma!!" He screamed. "Melissa call the ambulance!"

Soon the ambulance came along with the police and they brough her to the hostpital. They wouldn't let me go in the ambulance but charlie and melissa went. Why did melissa go and I didn't?! She doesn't even like her.

I contemplated if i should go or stay at the house. So I stayed. I don't think I deserve to be at that hospital with her, I'm the one that caused this so I don't think she wants to see me. I stayed at the house until charlie came back. I figured I would be here a while so I sat on the roof staring down at the city.

Emma POV

My eyes fluttered open and a bright light blinded my vision. Rubbing my eyes, i blinked a couple times before looking around the room. I saw charlie sleeping in a chair, small snores came from his partally opened mouth. I pushed my self up with my pale arms but got yanked back down from the IV's injected into my arm. I winced and tried to take the small cords out of my skin. Just then a nurse came in.

"No no no no no honey, dont take those out!" She said making me gently lay down. Her loud paniced voice woke up charlie.

"Emma, you're awake!" He said in a cheerful yet tired voice. I just stared at the ceiling.

"I will go get the doctor." The nurse said before leaving the white boreing hospital room.

"Emma, are you ok." He asked placing a hand on my arm.

I just kept staring at the plain white ceiling.

"No." I replied bluntly. "I want to be dead, I'm supossed to be dead."

Why was I not dead? I swallowed the pills-or at least that's what I rembered. Maybe it wasn't enough. Maybe I need more pills. I need those pills.

But what about Luke, how will he react. Oh who am I kidding, he doesn't care.

But what if he does? Will he? Does he?

Does he even know I'm here? Does he know about my failed suicide?

What will his reaction be? Will he cry? Did he cry? Will he care? Did he care?

I just dont know anymore.

Im so frustrated.

"Ughhh!" I screamed out of no where. Charlie looked at me funny. Does he think im crazy?

Of course he does, youre a phsyco.

A mysterious voice inside my head told me.

What?

You are a phsycotic girl and know one loves you.

There it is again.

Im stuck with you forever

What? No

Too bad, you cant get rid of me.

I clenched my eyes shut and rubbed my temples in frustration.

"Get out of my head!" I yelled.

Never

I screamed louder and louder and the voices wouldnt stop.

Not even luke loves you.

He never loved you.

"STOOPPP!!" I screamed my loudest. I didnt realize that i was being carried by to men. They put me into a van.

The last words i heard before passing out were,

"Crazy people go to crazy asylums."

••••••••••

A/n so yeah there u go. Basicly emma just got sent to a crazy asylum. AND GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA IF I EVER MAKE A SEQUEL BUT YA GUYS GOTTA AGREE ON IT AND YEAH.

SORRY THIS WAS KINDA BORING BUT BASICALLY EMMA IS A CRAZY PERSON NOW.

ok so if u want a real sequel then message me on my messgage board

Ily and thanks for everything.

Goodnight xxx