42.

Hey guys u should go read my new book called good girl:) thanx

"He, he is....dead"

I immediately broke down into sobs. I slid down my locker and onto the floor. I hid my face in my knees trying to prevent myself from having a panic attack.

Did he commit suicide? Did someone kill him? Was it all because of me?

I am even more depressed and confused. I could barely breath, talk or even stand.

"Emma, I'm sorry." Reyna said in a flat tone. "Its life, someday you will die too and you guys can be together even if he is a stupid, cheating, ugly-" I cut her off.

"Shut up" was all I could manage. I was crying so much. I got up---which was a struggle--- and walked to the closest bathroom.

When I got there I slid down the again and pulled out my blade. I was shaking and crying so much that I couldn't hold still so I cut long lines across my skin which led half way to my elbow. I was sitting in my own blood.

I heard people coming so I quickly got up and hid in a stall hoping no one would hear my uncontrolled cries.

"Oh my gosh!"I heard a girl scream as she came in.

"What is it---oh my gosh! Come one let's go!" The other girl screamed and they both ran out of the bath room. When I was sure they were gone I got out of the bath room and ran home crying.

-----

I lie in my bed still crying of anger, depression and confusion. I heard the door open and saw Melissa standing in the door way. Ugh. She always comes at a bad time.

"Ugh, what are you crying about now?! " she said very annoyed of me.

"What do you want?" I cried.

"Well I came to tell you that Charlie and I are getting married." She smirked. My mouth dropped. I hate life so much. Her words made me cry even more. I couldn't speak at this point.

"Ugh, you cry WAY too much." She said walking away. "Oh and by the way the wedding is in 6 months, be ready."
Then she left.

Today is the worst day EVER!!!

Sorry for it being really short I just didn't know wat to rite 4 this chapter bc ever thing else is coming later. Thanx for reading plz follow and read my other book called good girl :):):):)