11.

Today was the day Michael was coming back from California. This morning I was so happy when I remembered. I thought nothing could ruin my day but then reality hit me right in the face. Of course Luke , calum and Ashton would make sure I would suffer. They always do.

It was the last period of the day which for me was the worst. I had Luke ,calum and Ashton in there. At least reyna was in here with me. Reyna had planned to come with me when I go get Michael from the air port.

The boys have already began to bully me. The teacher caught them though so now they have detention. The teacher began to teach about Isaac Newton until the bell stopped her. Everyone left the class except me and reyna. We walked down the hall way and out the school gates.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Reyna and I were sitting in my room watching the Simpsons. It was 4:28 and Michaels plane lands at 7:00. We had about 3 hours so we just decided to waste our time at my place.

"Oh my gosh Emma I'm so hungry! Can we order pizza or something?" Reyna groaned sliding off the bed and onto the floor.

"Ugh, I had pizza yesterday but I'll go to the store and get some food." I suggested standing from my bed. I looked down at her and she had a pouted face on.

"But I'm so lazy. I don't feel like walking to the store!" She pouted laying on her back.

"Fine then I'll go alone. You can just stay here , I'll be right back." I told her walking out of my room and down the stairs. She just nodded so I began to walk to the store.
I was about half way there when I heard footsteps directly behind me. I turned to see who was there but I saw no one. I just shook it off and started walking again. Then I heard footsteps again so I turn around. But just like before no one was to be seen. I was beginning to think I was crazy. I just walked faster until I was pulled into a van by some one. I couldn't see who it was because the 3 people in the van had masks on. I was really scared so I screamed. Soon I saw a really tall figure hovering over me with a bat in hand. I got even more scared so I screamed louder, if that was even possible. Soon every thing went black.

Note:
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys I had to. You probably hate me now but........ Anyways I hope you like it more chapters will be up soon and luv ya! Also sorry 4 the short chapter :-) :-) :-) :-) bye!!!
- An'gelina