21.

(What Michael iz wearing ^^^^^^)

Emma's POV

I waited in my living room for Michael to arrive so we could go on our 'anniversary date' . I was dressed in a white flower laced dress and my hair was curled. I liked my appearance, for once. I had a small box that held the two promise rings that I would be giving Michael at our date.

I heard a knock on the door and immediately knew it was Michael. I got up fixing my dress and opening the front door. There stood a very handsome Michael but he wasn't wearing a tux or any thing but he still looked great. He was wearing black jeans(like always) and a green day shirt that said '21st century breakdown' on it. He also wore the snap back that I had given him earlier in the day.

''Oh my gosh em you look great!" He complimented handing me some beautiful red roses. They smelt so beautiful.

''Thank you ,you don't look to bad your self!" I told him laying the flowers down on a small table and stepping out side. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and led me to his car.

He opened the door for me and I thanked him sitting down. He got in the drivers seat and began driving to our mystery date. Well it wasn't a mystery to him , just for me.

''So Michael where are you taking me?" I asked him curiously.

''You'll see." He said with a smirk still keeping his eyes on the road. With that I stayed silent until we got to where ever he was taking me.

~

When we arrived at our date destination I was totally blown away. I got out of the car and gave ,Michael a big hug and kiss.

''This is so beautiful! Thank you!" I told him excitedly. We were in a small park that was nearly empty since it was seven o'clock at night. There was a red and white picnic blanket lying under and olk tree which was near a small pond. The tree was decorated with lights and there were candles all around the blanket. It was georgous.

''I did it all for you babe.'' He smiled leading me to the small blanket.

''You did it all by your self, for me?" I asked sitting across from him on the red blanket.

''Of course! I would do anything for you, because I love you.'' He said which made my cheeks heat up.

''I love you too Michael.'' I told him kissing him. ''Always''

''Your so sweet Emma. Oh yeah her you go.'' He said handing me a box. ''Open it.''

I opened the nicely wrapped box to find a beautiful charm bracelet. It was gorgeous, it had many beautiful charms on it. He is so nice to me. I love Michael, but I also love Luke .....I think. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind so I could focus on michael.

''Omg thank you ,Michael its so amazing!" I told him. He clipped it on my wrist and I handed him the silver box that held the rings . ''Here is yours.''

He opened the box and his expression grew very happy. He took out the rings and placed one of them on his ring finger and the other on mine.

''Thank you Emma. I will always wear it no matter what.'' He thanked me. He leaned and before I knew it our lips were connected. I kissed him back then pulled apart, but our noses were still touching.

''I love you michael.'' I told him.

''I love you too Emma'' ......''always''
He replied.

''Always...''

A/n okay so I hope you like this chapter it was kinda cheesy but whatevs. I kinda like this one too. :-) :-) :-) omg I can't believe zayn quit ! I was like omg why zayn why!?!? But I think its something about wanting to marry perrie. Hopefully perrie doesn't quit either cuz than I would cry. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

But any ways vote and whatever else up guys do. BYE!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)