19.

It has been 1 week since Michael asked me out. Today is our 1 week anversey which just so happens to be my birthday. I was hoping today was going to be great. Hopefully I don't get bullied as much today.

For our anniversary and my birthday Michael said he was taking me somewhere and that he has a surprise for me. So in return I got michael a promise ring and a new snapback. He looks so sexy in snapbacks .( ;);)).

I got my shoes on and sat on the couch in my black skinny jeans and black crop top with the nirvana logo on it , ready for school. I watch the television until Michael came.

I heard a car pull up in my yard and immediately knew it was Michael. I grabbed my bag and got into Michael's car.

''Good morning and happy anniversary babe.'' Michael smile bringing me into a kiss. ''Also happy birthday.''I kissed back then pulled away.

''Happy anniversary Michael. Thank you and I can't wait for tonight.'' I smiled. ''Here you go, but that's not all. I'll give the other gift tonight.'' I told him giving him the new snapback. He put it on and I blushed. He looked so cute.

''Thank you baby. I'll give you your gifts tonight.'' He smirked and began driving to school. I just sat in silence and looked out the window thinking of how today is gonna be.

When we got to school Michael said he had to go to morning detention to finish some work so I was stuck alone for 15 minutes.

I walked down the hall and saw reyna at her locker which was to far from mine. I put my bag in my locker and walked up to. I wanted to have a good day today and I hadn't spoken to reyna for a while.

''Hey reyna how ya doing?" I greeted.

She looked up from her phone and smiled. ''Nothing much but I heard it was your birthday.''

''Yeah it is'' I repeated. '' also sorry for not ignoring you'' I apologized even though she was ignoring me.

''Mmhm happy birthday.'' She said rather rudely. I was going to thank her but Luke walked up to us. Oh no, birthday bullying...

''Hey babe, hey slut.'' He said as he kissed her in a very disgusting way. I just stood there awkwardly as they broke their hungry kiss.

''Oh yeah I almost forgot, here's your books.'' Luke threw my books at me causing me to flinch. '' now get out of our faces and be ready at lunch!" He yelled walking away with reyna.

Since when did Luke and reyna start dating? Reyna hates Luke. Its more than hate, its like I'm gonna kill you hate. She even told me. They are so confusing. I was kinda jealous but I have Michael. I don't like luke.......do i ?

Lukes POV

I walking down the hall with reyna loosely in my arms. I looked back at Emma and she looked really sad and confused.

OH. She didn't know me and reyna were dating. Well I think of reyna as my distraction. Ever since Emma and Michael started dating my feelings for Emma got stronger. I got a bit jealous that it wasn't me holding Emma's hand or that I didn't get to kiss Emma whenever I wanted. But I needed to push her out of my mind. I don't like Emma but at the same exact time I did. I'm so confused. Emma probably is too.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize reyna has left my side. That bitch! Ugh, whatever I don't even love her. (A/n sorry reyna:/) I love Emma, not reyna. Reyna was just a distraction.

For now.

A/n
Omg the feels jk this chapter sucks. But you got a little of Lukes POV soooo...

Story for rushing the story its just I don't know what to put. Any who thanks 4 reading plzz vote and comment and maybe even...

*drum roll plzz*

.............follow............. :/

Bye!

Angelina