27.

Omg 1.2k reads I'm dieing.....:-) :-)

Lukes pov

After I left the hospital , 3 days ago, I never went back. I didn't want to see Emma in pain. Especially since I caused it...

Every thing is my fault. All of it. Emma is miserable because of me. She depressed because of me. She cuts because of me. She could be dead because of me. And now everyone hates me.

I never thought bullying could get this far. It was just for pay back on Michael. I mean that was the only thing I could think of. Was to hurt what he loved most just like he did to me.

Its technically his fault that Emma was miserable. If Michael didnt- if he didn't......kill Lilly ( my girlfriend) than this wouldnt of happened. He hurt me. And now our friendship will never exist again.

Michael is the reason I quit the band. Ever since Lilly was murdered I have been so depressed. So I stopped coming to band practice and began doing drugs. So I just could be in the band anymore. It was all too much.

If Michael told Emma about our past I'm sure it was all a lie. He is just trying to make me look like the bad guy.

------------------------/////////////---------------------

I sat on the couch thinking of Emma. What if she is dead. Than that would make me a....murderer. I didn't mean to hurt her that bad but my feelings got the best of me. What Michael did could never be forgiven.

It was only then I realized that I wasn't only hurting what Michael loved most, I was hurting what I loved also. I am so stupid. When-if Emma wakes up I am going to tell her how much I love her. And how much I need her, how much she means to me.

My thought were interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and it read 'unknown'. I answered it not even paying attention to who it might be.

''Hello?" I said more like a question.

''Hello, is this-'' the person pauses. ''Luke hemmings?"

''Um yes...who is this?" I ask.

''Oh this is the doctor of....Emma Peterson.'' The doctor explains.

His words made my heart drop. What if he was gonna tell me she died. I can't do this. I have to know.

''Oh...um is there something wrong?" I ask nervously.

''Oh no! Nothing is wrong. I actually have good news.'' He says.

''Oh'' is all I say with smile plastered on my face.

''Its Emma, she wants you to come to the hospital.'' He tells me calmly.

''You mean she is awake?!" I ask very happily. I can't believe she is awake. What a relief.

''Yes Mr. Hemmings, she is awake.''
He repeats.

Omg I got really excites writing this! Idk y tho....

Anyways who do you think is lying, Luke or Michael?

Also, what do you think Emma is going to do when she sees Luke at the hospital?

PLZ COMMENT UR ANSWERS :-) :-) :-) :-) THX

LUV YA LOTS!! PEACE OUT MY PEINGUINS!!!