14.

Reynas POV

I waited and waited until Emma would text me back or return any of my calls. I was getting really worried then I realized that maybe Emma's friend Michael could help me find her. It was 6:30 so I decided to drive to the air port.

(Skip car ride :-) )

I waited for Michael on a bench hoping that I would see him.  Its not like he would recognize me but I would recognize him. Emma described him as a tall colorful kitten with a punk rock kinda style. It was already 8:00 and I hadn't seen Michael yet. I was about to leave and go look for Emma my self but a tall figure was walking towards the bench beside me. I quickly knew it was Michael. I got up off the bench grabbing my phone and calmly but not really calmly walked up to him.

"Excuse meh... are you Michael?" I asked him as soon as I got at least a foot away from him.

"Umm...yes can I help you?" He asked in a very deep Australian accent which I found attractive.

"Yeah I'm Emma's friend reyna. But Emma's not here-" he cut me off which I did not expect.

"What do you mean she isn't here? She told me she was coming." He sounded a bit worried and a little angry too.

"Umm...she-i don't know where she is. Earlier she went go get pizza and never came back. Umm... but you can help me find her.'' I explained a bit worried of how he was gonna respond.

''Of course let's go right now! Come on!" He literally dragged me too my car.

Emma's POV

I don't know why Luke helped me escape or why he even kidnapped me. I mean at first he was my bully and now he was my kidnapper a long with Ashton and calum. This was all so confusing. Luke is so confusing.

I ran as told by Luke down the road to any where but that house. I ran and ran until I couldn't any more. I fell on my knees in some random yard and began crying because I was so confused and scared. I didn't know what had just happened. I heard someone call my name but I ignored it putting my face in my knees. I heard footsteps coming closer with the sound of a familiar voice calling my name. Knowing it was Michael I immediately got up and jumped into his arms.

''Oh Michael I've missed you so much! Its been hell without you here, especially today!" I told him hugging him tighter as i would lose him if I let go.

''I know I missed you too! I'm sorry I wasn't here with you. But what happened to you? And what happened to your head?!" He asked putting the hair that covered my bruise behind my ear. After telling him the whole story of today he was beyond pissed. But reyna was just sitting there smirking. What the hell? Michael walked me back home and reyna drove off somewhere.

Hey hope you love it
Plzz vote!!