5.

*Friday*

It's been 3 days since Michael left and it's just not the same.

I walked to the table where I usually sit alone. Trying to ignore the group of popular kids throwing trash and God knows what else they threw while eating my pizza which turned out being pretty gross. I hate school pizza. I ended up throwing it away and eating nothing but a half an apple. I sat there looking through all my old pictures of my family. Each picture had its own story. Looking through all my photos I noticed my favorite one. It was me and my parents. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

* I was running around the park with my kite. (I was only 5) The string broke and my kite began to float away in the sky. "Mommy my kite it flying away can you get it back please mommy." I cried. My mother walked over to me. She bent down in front of me and gave my a big hug saying it would be okay. I sobbed into her should until my dad yelled "who wants some cheese-it crackers! " I quickly wiped my tears away and ran to my dad saying "I do ! I do !" *-

My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar yet unfamiliar voice calling my name. I turn around to see Reyna coming towards me with a smile on her face.

"Hey Emma oh my gosh you'll never guess who invited me to there party tomorrow! " she screamed but before I even got to ask who she continued rambling. " Andrew Hughes! And he said I could bring a friend! "

I shot her a fake smile and shrugged. "I dunno. I always get drunk and do stupid things . And besides I don't even know him."

"Its fine he doesn't even know half the people that go any ways and you'll have a great time I promise." She assured.

Soon enough I gave in and decided to go.

____________________________________________

School ended pretty fast and I was making my way to my locker to grab the books I needed for homework. When I turned around I was almost close enough to Calum that I could have bumped him.

"Uh... hi calum..." I muttered. That's all I could manage to say.

"Are you scared or do I make you nervous? " he asked coming closer to me. "Uhh..." I stuttered. He chuckled. "BOO!" He yelled trying to scare me. I backed up against the locker and looked to the ground.

"Ugh your no fun Emma! Hey Luke get your ASS over here! " he told Luke who was walking down the hallway with Ashton . He walked up to me and pushed me against the locker even harder each time I tried to escape. Ashton joined in and pushed me to the ground and began kicking me. They all joined and soon left. I got up limping and attempted to walk to the bus stop.

Hey guys thanks for reading sorry for not updated but yeah thanks luv yas
VOTE
COMMENT PLZZ
SHARE
:)))) also sorry for it being so short I'll try to make the next one a bit longer :() fish face haha bye :()